Alliston Ontario

PARAMJIT001

Registered
Sep 8, 2007
ONTARIO
Hi Everybody,
Can any body tell me how to proceed into the market to look for my first potential property. i am interested in Alliston, because of fundamentals.Any suggestions will be more than welcomed as i am new to REIN.
Please advice !
Paramjt Singh

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario
Alliston doesn`t have much inventory available. A semi recently sold for Approx. $219,000.00 and cash flows very nicely. I just found another that is priced at about $250,000.00 and also has a positive cash flow. Have you considered Newmarket/ Aurora? There is more inventory available and prices are great right now. These two centres are relativelly close to Alliston, Markham and Barrie.
I own a 10plex in Alliston and it does very well. I also own several multi-units in Newmarket and they also do very well.

I`m on my way to Alliston in the morning to review some investment properties. Its a great little town to invest in and has a growing sustainable economy and units are very easy to rent. A new Power Centre is around the corner and there are many smaller (3-19 emp.) manufacturing and trade shops situated through out.

PARAMJIT001

Registered
Sep 8, 2007
ONTARIO
Hi Bobby,
Thank You for your input and advice.Are you form Toronto.Are you looking for any JV.Please advise.
QUOTE (PARAMJIT001 @ Oct 10 2007, 08:31 PM) Hi Everybody,
Can any body tell me how to proceed into the market to look for my first potential property. i am interested in Alliston, because of fundamentals.Any suggestions will be more than welcomed as i am new to REIN.
Please advice !
Paramjt Singh

ShariAnn

Registered
Sep 20, 2007
Thank you both!
I`m new to REIn as well and never would have thought to ask the question Paramjit did. I too will consider Newmarket/Aurora.

Have a great week!
Shari-Ann Rosenberg

NassirNathoo

Registered
Sep 21, 2007
Brampton, ON
Hi BobbyD,

For the semi you mentioned, who will be the tenants and can you give an example of your calcs, what was the tenant payment?
Thanks

QUOTE (BobbyD @ Oct 19 2007, 09:40 PM) Alliston doesn`t have much inventory available. A semi recently sold for Approx. $219,000.00 and cash flows very nicely. I just found another that is priced at about $250,000.00 and also has a positive cash flow. Have you considered Newmarket/ Aurora? There is more inventory available and prices are great right now. These two centres are relativelly close to Alliston, Markham and Barrie.
I own a 10plex in Alliston and it does very well. I also own several multi-units in Newmarket and they also do very well.

I`m on my way to Alliston in the morning to review some investment properties. Its a great little town to invest in and has a growing sustainable economy and units are very easy to rent. A new Power Centre is around the corner and there are many smaller (3-19 emp.) manufacturing and trade shops situated through out.