Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another Kansas City House for Sale! Renovated, Occupied and Performing! Only $34,900 with over $5.5K/year cash flow!!! No Maintenance!

Ficaccio

REIN Member

Hi there,

I am a Diamond REIN member and we have expanded our business in to the USA.

We have another house to share with you today! It`s a 3 bedroom house located in our favorite Kansas City, Missouri market.

Brand new to market: This house won`t last because it receives $600 per month. House is only $34,900.
(that`s a very nice return J).

Let me know if you have in interest in learning more about our team and what we can provide.

I can also include additional info through a PowerPoint presentation that I can send you on this particular property.

Our brand new edition: The complete remodel is beautiful. New interior paint, updated plumbing, updated electrical,

New carpet , new furnace, new water heater, new kitchen sink, new bathroom vanity, basement, etc`..

Here is what you can expect:

Houses are completely remodeled.

Houses are located in one of the strongest rental markets in the nation (Kansas City).

Houses are performing assets with occupants in place. (This significantly reduces the risk because the houses are occupied and the repairs completed.

We have extensive experience in this market.

I`ve been working with my US partners for over a year now and like how they operate.

Here is the wonderful testimonial from a friend of mine who bought the first house and then came back and bought the 4th house:

"Patrick, Madeline and the rest of the team have ensured the properties were in good repair when I took possession, have arranged for tenants, provided clarification and got the answers to my questions. They introduced me to the property manager and have assisted with arranging for insurance for my properties. They have answered all my questions quickly and have facilitated the arrangements to make my investments hands free.

They have been very professional to deal with and have been able to respond to my needs quickly.

Cheryl"

Please let me know if you have further interest! Then I can send you a full power point presentation on Kansis City and this property!

Thanks,

Madeleine

Madeleine Ficaccio, B.Comm.

The VEA Group Inc.

www.veagroup.ca

Diamond REIN Member

Top Player 2010

Top Ten Alberta (South - REIN 2005, 2006, 2007)

Renovator of the Year (Dan - South - REIN 2008)

Office: (403) 547-7227

Cell: (403) 471-4337

Fax: (403) 239-8319

Email: [email protected]

Top Bottom