Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any recommendations for Property Managers in Calgary?

Myreene

Registered
Really in need of a conscientious property manager in Calgary. Does anyone have an recommendations? I would appreciate a reference for anyone you have dealt with that is good. I appreciate the input!!!!!!
style_emoticons

RedlineBrett

Registered
What kind of property is it?

QUOTE (Myreene @ Jul 14 2008, 02:58 PM) Really in need of a conscientious property manager in Calgary. Does anyone have an recommendations? I would appreciate a reference for anyone you have dealt with that is good. I appreciate the input!!!!!!
style_emoticons

cberezowski

Registered
Call Jason Labrecque of Strategic Property Solutions - (403) 860-0235. They do an awesome job and have an excellent support team.

Carla

terans1960

Registered
Mike Johansen with assurance property management in calgary is great. He is a rein member and is very efficient and puts alot of effort into managing your properties. Give him a call, you won`t be disappointed.
You can reach him at. 403-999-8413 or at www.calgarypropertymanager.com. Tell him Teresa sent you.

smallfry

Registered
Avoid Emerald Property Management at all costs. I have helped a fellow REIN member who was really taken for a ride by them. Beware of the glossy offices.

hewdini

Registered
Avoid Hope Street - I`ve had nothing but problems with them. It baffles me that they can run a business with such lack of competence.

Top Bottom