Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any stay-at-home moms in the Toronto area?

AlanaMotta

Registered
I am a new investor wondering if there are any other moms/dads in the Toronto area to connect with. You don`t have to be stay-at-home, if you`re a parent let`s connect. Playdate AND Real Estate talk?!

donksky

Registered
sounds good to me! I`m stay at home 40% of the time, day job 60% of the time, novice investor- would love to hook up with moms for playdates, girl`s out & host real estate talk or pot lucks etc. North york area -write me

AlanaMotta

Registered
QUOTE (donksky @ Apr 6 2009, 09:28 PM) sounds good to me! I`m stay at home 40% of the time, day job 60% of the time, novice investor- would love to hook up with moms for playdates, girl`s out & host real estate talk or pot lucks etc. North york area -write me
Hey Donna,

For some reason I have been having trouble sending you a message. I hope this one goes through! I am attending the next REIN workshop Friday April 17th and the Acre seminar on April 18th and 19th. Are you goind to be at any of these? Maybe we can meet then. I have 2 boys, Aria is 26mo. and Ty is 9mo. I have yet to invest in my own property but hope to very soon.

I`d love to potluck!

Alana

willy

Registered
My wife has expressed an interest in this.
Email me at willy and I`ll give you her email address. She doesn`t want to publish her email on a public forum.

AlanaMotta

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ Apr 13 2009, 08:36 AM) what about us stay at home dads?

Of course! I didn`t mean to discriminate, Dad`s too!! Are you a stay at home Dad? Where are you located?

CamMcCarroll

Registered
I`m a 50% stay at home dad, would be interested in meeting with others with kids and RE investing in mind, thanks for being open to us dads too!!! : ) I`m at Ossington and Davenport.

Cam McCarroll

Nir

REIN Member
Hi Alana, Mark, Cam & Donna!

As a stay at home dad I`d love to join.. I`m @ Bloor & Yonge.

Thanks, Neil

AlanaMotta

Registered
To Donna, Cam, Mark, Neil and Willy,

Who will be at the REIN meeting this Friday and who is attending the ACRE seminar over the weekend? Should we arrange a group introduction? A Parent Pow-Wow?! I will be at the Friday meeting and I am staying for the entire weekend too.

markl

Registered
I will be there all weekend. I look forward to meeting all of you

CamMcCarroll

Registered
I`ll be at the entire weekend...perhaps we can meet there somehow, at the very least, i`d love to connect on a tuesday or wednesday afternooon or weeknight after the acres program.

donksky

Registered
Hi - REIN mbrs cannot PM forum members - forum members cannot PM anyone whatsoever (search for "PM" topic - REIN team suspended forum members from this feature - according to them, due to spam concerns. I only know MarkL and investsmart from all of you.) I`m likely going to be at this weekend by re-activating my REIN mbrship. Ring me up at 416-305-8869 at the event) would love to organize stay-at-home REIN & friend`s parents (of course kids are welcome, right? otherwise what`s the point??) potlucks & playdates...

AlanaMotta

Registered
Due to babysitting issues I won`t be getting to the hotel until 11pm tonight. Yes, I`m staying for the whole weekend, child free! I am disappointed to miss Friday`s meeting, I`m sure there`s going to be a ton of great people attending seeing that it`s right before the ACRE weekend. Maybe we can all meet up for lunch/dinner over the weekend. Donna, I`ll give you a call on your cell Saturday morning. My cell is 416 887 9554. If anyone else wants to meet up call one of us.

Hope to meet you all this weekend!

Alana

Top Bottom