Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone Done Business with `S.Suite Property Management in Hamilton ?

Starpro

Registered
I`m doing some reasearch into a potential property manager for my building in Hamilton and wondering if anyone might have had any experience whatsoever with `S.Suite Property Management`.

Thanks

Yev

Registered
Hi,

I have not used Roxane in Hamilton, but use her on my three (multi-unit) properties in KW. She is GREAT! Very organized and efficient. I highly recomend her company.

Good luck,

Yevgeni

Starpro

Registered
QUOTE (Yev @ Mar 12 2009, 03:32 AM) Hi,

I have not used Roxane in Hamilton, but use her on my three (multi-unit) properties in KW. She is GREAT! Very organized and efficient. I highly recomend her company.

Good luck,

Yevgeni

Excellent....thanks Yev !

InvestagainInc

Registered
QUOTE (Starpro @ Mar 11 2009, 08:05 PM) I`m doing some reasearch into a potential property manager for my building in Hamilton and wondering if anyone might have had any experience whatsoever with `S.Suite Property Management`.

Thanks

Hi there,

My company offers professional property management in Hamilton. Please check out our website and let me know if you would like to have a conversation.

Thanks,
Scott

Riverbank

Registered
For anyone who is thinking about using this company.. contact me back and i will give you owners info that have used s.suite in the past and they will let you know what kind of company they are to deal with... I am only posting this in hopes of stopping some other owners of suffering the same downfalls that many other owners have had to deal with... I know this first hand...

zwkppp

Registered
I would like to contact you for the detailed information as I might have experienced the same downfalls as the owners you mentioned.

Top Bottom