Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone need a contractor/Handyman?

peterwardell

Registered
Just had dinner with my father-in-law, who has recently moved from Ft Mac to Edmonton for the semi retired life. He`s been developing basements for friends homes and does a great job with almost all smaller reno jobs. Everyone has been MORE THAN HAPPY with his workmanship, along with myself, on the jobs he`s done for me.
He`s just got his business papers together and is looking to make a more steady job out of the small reno/handyman industry.

He`s keen to keep close to home in St Albert/North Edmonton area, so I thought I would put his services on offer for what seems to be one of the hardest things to find these days: A good, reliable handyman.

Cheers

Pete Wardell

Luong98

Registered
QUOTE (peterwardell @ Sep 7 2008, 08:04 PM) Just had dinner with my father-in-law, who has recently moved from Ft Mac to Edmonton for the semi retired life. He`s been developing basements for friends homes and does a great job with almost all smaller reno jobs. Everyone has been MORE THAN HAPPY with his workmanship, along with myself, on the jobs he`s done for me.
He`s just got his business papers together and is looking to make a more steady job out of the small reno/handyman industry.

He`s keen to keep close to home in St Albert/North Edmonton area, so I thought I would put his services on offer for what seems to be one of the hardest things to find these days: A good, reliable handyman.

Cheers

Pete Wardell

I`m looking in renovating my current house in the NE of Edmonton. Please sent me his contact to [email protected]. Thanks!

willie

Registered
Pete,
I am sure that your Father-in-law will be very busy, and be in high demand. Would he travel to Lloydmister?

Willie

QUOTE (peterwardell @ Sep 7 2008, 07:04 PM) Just had dinner with my father-in-law, who has recently moved from Ft Mac to Edmonton for the semi retired life. He`s been developing basements for friends homes and does a great job with almost all smaller reno jobs. Everyone has been MORE THAN HAPPY with his workmanship, along with myself, on the jobs he`s done for me.

Cheers

Pete Wardell

Myreene

Registered
Hello,

I am looking for someone to do a small job for me. Would your father-in-law be interested in laying some lino? It is just in a storage area, and two bathrooms. I would love to hear from you or him. Call 403 726 0765. I would be happy to pass his name on as well if that would help him get going in his business.

Thanks!
style_emoticons

RichardCanfield

Registered
QUOTE (peterwardell @ Sep 7 2008, 08:04 PM) Just had dinner with my father-in-law, who has recently moved from Ft Mac to Edmonton for the semi retired life. He`s been developing basements for friends homes and does a great job with almost all smaller reno jobs. Everyone has been MORE THAN HAPPY with his workmanship, along with myself, on the jobs he`s done for me.

Cheers

Pete Wardell

Hey Pete,
If you can pass on his info to me that would be awesome. I am always adding good quality reference people into my database. I have a few people for Handyman/ reno services but they do seem to be busy. I also know of a Management company that may be looking for a regular of semi-regular handy-man. They are local in Edmonton.

Cheers Mate

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member

Cheers

Pete Wardell

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
Hi Pete,

I`m looking for a full time maintenance man to work on a part time basis....... if that makes any sense....LOL

If he wants more hours than that I could have him work with my reno crew when he`s not doing maintanence.

Please email me at [email protected] or send me a private message with the details.

Thank-you,

Wade Fenner (780) 970-4545

Joel30

New Forum Member
Registered
Hello, I`m very much inneed of a competent handyman. I have properties in delton and south st.albert and have been looking for someone for a while, can you forward his info so I can contact him. thank you

Top Bottom