Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone using wholesalers?

rabrol

Registered
So I`ve begun researching pretty thoroughly. I`ve read through 2 of Don`s books, and have his latest on order! I enjoyed Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Have also been spending a bit of time learning as much as I can in the articles section of flippinghomes.com.

What I have seen so far encourages me to begin wholesaling. I really wanted to know if many REIN members use wholesalers? It would seem quite efficient in terms of freeing up their time to be buying & managing. But if no one would use wholesalers, I will spend more time concentrating on longer-term prospects. Ideally I would like to raise some capital through wholesaling before buying some properties to hold.

So the questions really are :

1) Do you guys use wholesalers?
2) Is there a big frenzy of people buying foreclosures through judicial sales?
3) What are your stories of how you found great deals?

and Edmonton specific

4) What kind of properties do you choose to invest in most? Single family homes, condos?
5) What areas do you invest in or would you invest in or avoid in Edmonton?

Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom....
Rob

DREI

Registered
I just read your email today so I hope its not too late for a response.
to answer some of your questions:
1. Yes we use wholesalers (they are everywhere, you just have to advertise to attract them)
2. It depends on where you are
3. I don`t live in Edmonton, but we have found deals by advertising as much as possible.
4. Neither, we invest mostly in Multi-unit residential, and student housing
5. I see nothing wrong with Edmonton but I have not done my research for that area yet.

If you have any question regarding wholesaling please feel free to contact me.

Erik Mitchell
519-784-7188

arron

Registered
QUOTE (DREI @ Aug 25 2008, 02:31 PM) I just read your email today so I hope its not too late for a response.
to answer some of your questions:
1. Yes we use wholesalers (they are everywhere, you just have to advertise to attract them)
2. It depends on where you are
3. I don`t live in Edmonton, but we have found deals by advertising as much as possible.
4. Neither, we invest mostly in Multi-unit residential, and student housing
5. I see nothing wrong with Edmonton but I have not done my research for that area yet.

If you have any question regarding wholesaling please feel free to contact me.

Erik Mitchell
519-784-7188

Hello Erik. I have started a new wholesaling business in Ontario. I would be very grateful if you could help me to learn all I can about how to be efficient at wholesaling real estate. Any info that you could provide is appreciated. I`ve found a fair bit on the subject from American sources, but hardly any about being successful in Canada. It`s quite frustrating.
Please help.

thank you

Arron Henderson
[email protected]

Top Bottom