Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone want a motivated seller lead in Colborne, Ontario?

Aaron Moore

REIN Member
Anyone want a motivated seller lead in Colborne, Ontario? The owner wants to sell for the mortgage balance. Monthly PITI is reasonable for cash-flowing and the house is in good condition. Colborne is just off the 401 between Cobourg & Trenton... anyone interested in following up with this person? Contact me directly or reply to this post if interested.

PS. Does this forum have any lead-sharing section? I also have a motivated seller with a rural property in East Gwillimbury (10+ acres). I have little interest in driving out to either of these places.

trourke

REIN Member
I would be interested in more information on these properties, thanks.

Aaron Moore

REIN Member
Hi Tim,

Another REIN member who lives 10 minutes from Colborne is helping me with that property. I just got it under contract in the past couple days.

The East Gwillimbury property just went on MLS in the past week. So now there is a realtor commission to be paid. The seller was open to seller financing when I chatted with them weeks ago. If their house sits on MLS for a few months, then they'll probably still be wiling to give good terms. I won't post the addresses of motivated sellers on forums. But if you want details on the property, please email me at [email protected].

Top Bottom