Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you finding ugly houses? I need some!

JimWhitelaw

Registered
I`ve had some good success finding rehabbers looking for fixer-uppers to work on. My problem is now they`re bugging me every other day for more houses and I don`t have any. If you`re locating "ugly" properties that need some work, please contact me and let`s do some deals.

Criteria:

- In Edmonton
- Fair neighborhoods and better
- Not on busy streets
- Need major or minor renos, doesn`t matter.

My buyers can pay cash immediately. Call me at 888.340.6430 or 780.707.1591.

ctang

Registered
QUOTE (JimWhitelaw @ Feb 8 2010, 02:01 PM) I`ve had some good success finding rehabbers looking for fixer-uppers to work on. My problem is now they`re bugging me every other day for more houses and I don`t have any. If you`re locating "ugly" properties that need some work, please contact me and let`s do some deals.

Criteria:

- In Edmonton
- Fair neighborhoods and better
- Not on busy streets
- Need major or minor renos, doesn`t matter.

My buyers can pay cash immediately. Call me at 888.340.6430 or 780.707.1591.

Hi Jim,

I`m wondering if you would like to share your success in attracting ugly house buyers? what marketing campaigns, systems do you use, and how long till you saw positive results?

I`m trying to get at my buyers list going as I`ll have a few uglies under contract in Halifax, Nova Scotia and surrounding areas..any comments, suggestions would be appreciated.

Chung

JimWhitelaw

Registered
My buyers come from three sources:

1) An ad I placed in Kijiji - "Handyman Special". Got responses right away and continues to get me interested buyers.

2) People already in my network that are interested.

3) Another investor I know that has contacts in her network looking for houses to fix & flip. I`m paying her a finders fee.

ctang

Registered
QUOTE (JimWhitelaw @ Feb 12 2010, 05:30 PM) My buyers come from three sources:

1) An ad I placed in Kijiji - "Handyman Special". Got responses right away and continues to get me interested buyers.

2) People already in my network that are interested.

3) Another investor I know that has contacts in her network looking for houses to fix & flip. I`m paying her a finders fee.

Thanks Jim,
Good luck with your search

Top Bottom