ATTN. Rock Solid JV Partnership Available: EDMONTON

GSI

REIN Member
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. PROPERTIES BELOW HAVE BEEN PARTNERED ON. CONTACT DIRECT FOR THE NEXT DEAL!Do you know how important it is to buy during the `slow time` ?
I`m sure you do and I`m here to prove it to you with this great deal...

Check out the details:

*1956 Built 4 bedroom home, complete with in-law suite AND double detached garage.

*Newly reformed throughout with top-notch touches and design: demands high rent and easy resale.

*Listed at $378,000 and we have an accepted offer for $365,000. ($13K off list price and into your pocket!) (Next door is listed at $410K and isn`t as nice)

*Great mature area of Sherbrooke in West Central Edmonton. Desirable for resale and rapid appreciation (capital gains)

*Highly Rentable area near transportation improvments, access to Oil refineries and Downtown.

The Deal:

*ALL financing FULLY ARRANGED, No need to qualify. You can leverage your money further.

*Total estimated investment required: $84,133.00

*Your Profit is estimated at: 23% annually

*Approximately 23% of PURCHASE price. Now, that includes all legal, closing costs and reserve funds.

*Partnership deadline before Friday 11/02/07 (Closing date 11/23/07)

[sub]Wondering what to do? [/sub]

It`s simple. I`ve done all the work. Now all you have to do is pick up the phone and give me a call because this deal will not sit around and wait.

Thank you and have an EXCELLENT day.

To your success,

Todd and Danielle Millar-