Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bandit signs in Edmonton

andrewsimpson

Registered
Hey everybody
Is anyone advertising with bandit signs? I have tried to contact the city bylaw department about this topic this week but noone is in the office until next week. If anyone is running a successful ad campaign with bandit signs, I am looking for information about bylaws/permits/rules ect.
Andrew

JohnSoucie

REIN Member
QUOTE (andrewsimpson @ Apr 15 2010, 11:34 AM) Hey everybody
Is anyone advertising with bandit signs? I have tried to contact the city bylaw department about this topic this week but noone is in the office until next week. If anyone is running a successful ad campaign with bandit signs, I am looking for information about bylaws/permits/rules ect.
Andrew

I think almost everywhere the bylaws are designed to stop you from doing it. Period. The fines can be insanely scarry high if they actually fined you for every sign you have out.

I`d say a common consensus to get around complicated and cofusing bylaws is to pay someone to put your signs out Friday afternoon/evening and get them to take them down late Sunday night...and repeat every weekend.

John

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
QUOTE (andrewsimpson @ Apr 15 2010, 09:34 AM) Hey everybody
Andrew

First ticket ever.................... x 8 over a period of 60 days at a cost of $225 or 250 each....

The idea of up friday down sunday is a good one.

Top Bottom