Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Barrie, Innisfil Orillia Real Estate Investing - General Discussions

ShannonMurree

REIN Member
Many times I receive calls from non-members who participate here at the REIN` forum. Realizing there's a need in the General Discussion area for Barrie, Innisfil & Orillia Real Estate Investing so posting this thread.

Not everyone may have the opportunity of being a REIN` member yet. There are certainly huge values in being so (many REIN Members create success more quickly than they ever imagined). I had the opportunity of speaking with Melanie Reuter (who is the Research Manager at REIN Canada) that at the recent Ontario Workshop held on Tuesday, September 20th that non members came to the workshop specifically to hear about my topic on Real Estate Investing in Barrie.

Yes, it's true, at present Barrie is rated the top 3 of top 10 places of Ontario to invest in. If a member and missed the workshop, it will be available on CD. In the interim, even if not a member yet, check back here often as I've been asked to share my experiences and little "coffee table" discussions.

THE most important thing right now? Don't do it alone and only work with people who know it AND do it. That's right, they have to talk the talk And walk the walk. Not every property will work and don't just be sold on something because it looks like a "good deal".

In closing, the purpose of this thread is not to solicit but provide Barrie, Innisfil & Orillia newsworthy information on Community, real estate investing and property management. There's more value in being a REIN`
member as the information posted in the general section will be limited as opposed to the member section which is more enhanced and detailed.

So, looking forward to hearing/sharing your suggestions, ideas, questions and successes or challenges!

Happy investing!

paul85s10355

Registered
Barrie is a great spot, I have one in the South end and one up near the hospital!! Good luck fellow investors.

Top Bottom