Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Barry`s January Workshop in Red Deer

RedDeerWilliam

Registered
Hi Barry,
I`m becoming a regular Barry Questioneer!

{To the tune of Disney`s Mickey Mouse song!...everybody!} B-A-R...R-Y-Mac...G-U-I-R-E!

At your workshop in Red Deer on January 30th, will you also have Canadian-ized Offers to Purchase for Wholesaling Deals/Offers? Ron has his own `Purchase and Sale Agreement` that he uses for Ugly house offers so I was wondering if that contract needed "Canadian-izing" and/or "Alberta-izing"? I did not see any such versions in the downloads you provided for us last month.

And before I go a couple of logistical questions about the January workshop,
  • Is there someplace I can go to get more details either now or in the next few weeks?I`m wondering where in Red Deer you`re hosting the workshop? Or is that still something you`re working out?!
That`ll do it!

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
Hi William. Right now our Deal-Ready Documents Focus Workshop covers Agreements For Sale, Options, Lease-Options, and Joint Ventures. That pretty much fills up the whole day. I know Ron LeGrand suggests a custom offer for wholesaling real estate. My view is that the normal AREA contract is completely satisfactory. Any changes that relate to the specifics of the contract can be handled by a schedule. The key thing about using a `standard look` contract like the AREA contract is that the other party immediately says, "Oh, this is the standard contract`. They immediately move on to the specifics of the deal instead of worrying about whether or not they have to take some new form of contract that they`ve never seen to lawyer for a thorough review.

Here are the details of our January 30th Focus Workshop:

Capri Hotel & Conference Centre
3310 - 50th Avenue
Red Deer, AB

The workshop starts at 9:00am sharp and ends at about 6:00pm (there is an awful lot of information to cover!) Call the REIN office to register, (1 888 824-7386). It is a jam-packed day!!

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Barry

MelanieDriedger

Registered
QUOTE (BarryMcGuire @ Jan 14 2010, 10:12 AM) Hi William. Right now our Deal-Ready Documents Focus Workshop covers Agreements For Sale, Options, Lease-Options, and Joint Ventures. That pretty much fills up the whole day. I know Ron LeGrand suggests a custom offer for wholesaling real estate. My view is that the normal AREA contract is completely satisfactory. Any changes that relate to the specifics of the contract can be handled by a schedule. The key thing about using a `standard look` contract like the AREA contract is that the other party immediately says, "Oh, this is the standard contract`. They immediately move on to the specifics of the deal instead of worrying about whether or not they have to take some new form of contract that they`ve never seen to lawyer for a thorough review.

Here are the details of our January 30th Focus Workshop:

Capri Hotel & Conference Centre
3310 - 50th Avenue
Red Deer, AB

The workshop starts at 9:00am sharp and ends at about 6:00pm (there is an awful lot of information to cover!) Call the REIN office to register, (1 888 824-7386). It is a jam-packed day!!

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Barry

I just attended Barry`s Deal Ready Documents Workshop in Red Deer on Saturday and I must say I`m glad I did. I have a much better grasp on what Agreements for Sale and Options and Joint Venture agreements are, how to structure them, how to do the paperwork, and how to explain them to people I want to sign them with!

Thanks so much, Barry and Donna!
Melanie

chadmielke

Registered
QUOTE (MelanieDriedger @ Feb 1 2010, 06:02 PM) I just attended Barry`s Deal Ready Documents Workshop in Red Deer on Saturday and I must say I`m glad I did. I have a much better grasp on what Agreements for Sale and Options and Joint Venture agreements are, how to structure them, how to do the paperwork, and how to explain them to people I want to sign them with!

Thanks so much, Barry and Donna!
Melanie

I attended the Jan 30th workshop in Red Deer as well, fantastic, would recommend it to anyone!

ogarcia

Registered
Fellow REIN members,

You do not want to miss Barry`s workshop. All the information was presented in such a way that all the concepts could sink in my mind and now I feel much more confident to go ahead.

Thanks Barry and Donna.

I am looking forward to get my third Jam or Jelly next time I`ll see you

Oswaldo Garcia
Red Deer

VicChung

REIN Member
QUOTE (ogarcia @ Feb 2 2010, 09:20 PM) Fellow REIN members,

You do not want to miss Barry`s workshop. All the information was presented in such a way that all the concepts could sink in my mind and now I feel much more confident to go ahead.

Thanks Barry and Donna.

I am looking forward to get my third Jam or Jelly next time I`ll see you

Oswaldo Garcia
Red Deer

It was indeed a great seminar. There were a lot of practical examples.

Thank you Barry and Donna.

Regards,

Vic

infinity

Registered
Hey all,
I went to the workshop in Red Deer, and it was awsome! My wife had to buy jam for the first time in 3 years and was quite disapointed! Lucky me I won the grand prize and brought home 3 jars of Barry`s homemade jelly. Let`s just say when I walked through the doors with 3 jars of homemade jelly, I felt like a Superman! As for the course, it was worth every penny. We were looking at doing lease options, but didn`t know how to make it work in Canada. Now we`re ready to pull the trigger on a deal we`ve been looking at for some time!

Joel30

New Forum Member
Registered
I also attended the deal ready documents and found it very valuable and filled in a lot of blanks for me in the contract department. The examples were good practices but the take home material is gold. Thanks Barry and Donna

Top Bottom