Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brandfort Rental

oligu

Registered
Does anyone have rental experience in Brantford? How do you like it?

housingrental

Registered
No
But having dealt with many investors that do:
Vacancies
Tenancy issues
I`ve not seen any residential purchases in the last few years that are above 6% cap rate when forecasting accurate expenses. Larger nearby centers can allow for this - only bother if you want to bet on the future of Brantford as the present isn`t too appealing!

Ready4Rent

Registered
We are based in Brantford. It has it`s challenges. If you need more info feel free to email me, you can get my e-mail off our website.

John

Nir

REIN Member
QUOTE (Ready4Rent @ Aug 6 2010, 05:55 AM)
We are based in Brantford. It has it's challenges. If you need more info feel free to email me, you can get my e-mail off our website.

John

Hi John, interesting. can you share some of them here with potential investors. TX.

oligu

Registered
We are based in Brantford. It has it`s challenges. If you need more info feel free to email me, you can get my e-mail off our website.

John

DavidTSI

REIN Member
I have three rental properties in brantford. cash flow is really good ! lower class tenants a little older houses needs steady maintanance. my vacancies filled up very quickly less than two weeks. remember CASH IS KING

Rickson9

Registered
QUOTE (oligu @ Aug 9 2010, 02:16 PM)
This one sounds like a very good one. Is it too good to be true? What do you think?

It is so cheap compared to houses in GTA and the cashflow is good.

How did you determine that the cash flow is good? I couldn't find any financials on that link you provided. Do you have another? Thanks!

REINteam

Registered
Just because it`s "cheap" doesn`t mean you should buy it! This looks like a pretty nice place, at very first glance, but what is the tenant profile for the area....could have all those nice reno`s trashed before you know it IF you rent to the wrong folk - yes, could happen anywhere, but just something to consider. Don`t buy a property b/c it`s pretty OR b/c it`s cheaper than where you live, make sure the numbers work and make sure you talk to some investors and/or PM`s from the area so you know what you`re getting into.

Spoke with a member not too long ago with a triplex in Brantford which does really well, but he`s also pretty hands on with management.

housingrental

Registered
How do you make money with this property... ?
Please provide details on costs / rent... seems like a pass...

Top Bottom