Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Building a Team in Calgary

aiden1983

Registered
I am looking to setup a few appointments this week with Realtors and Mortgage Brokers in order to start my team in Calgary. If anyone you know stands out and you think I should discuss my plans with them please send me their contact information. I am planning on buying a Duplex in the SE or SW so that I can live in part and rent the other part out, but it needs to be positive cash flow when I move out/ on to the next property. Also a list of general questions/topics I should discuss with the Realtors would also be great.

thoyem

Registered
QUOTE (aiden1983 @ Sep 14 2009, 05:52 AM)
I am looking to setup a few appointments this week with Realtors and Mortgage Brokers in order to start my team in Calgary. If anyone you know stands out and you think I should discuss my plans with them please send me their contact information. I am planning on buying a Duplex in the SE or SW so that I can live in part and rent the other part out, but it needs to be positive cash flow when I move out/ on to the next property. Also a list of general questions/topics I should discuss with the Realtors would also be great.

Try Chris Smith at Keller Williams 403-464-3316

He showed me dozens of properties before I bought one and never complained. Understands rein cash flow etc. Good guy. Call him

Best regards

Todd Hoyem

GarthChapman

Registered
Great start-up strategy - I recommend this to new investors quite often. Call anytime if I can help on the mortgage side.

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
QUOTE (GarthChapman @ Sep 14 2009, 01:24 PM) Great start-up strategy - I recommend this to new investors quite often. Call anytime if I can help on the mortgage side.

Hey Garth, I used Lisa Paserelli. down at your company a little over a year ago, recommended through my wife`s contacts. Small world.

Top Bottom