BUY a property and Go To Mexico!

johnsu

Registered
Sep 5, 2007
Edmonton
Partner with experienced, seasoned and fun loving Real Estate experts that know how to have FUN! We are putting a new spin on Real Estate investing! Buy 1 property go on 1 vacation. We want to make your real Estate investment so memorable that you`ll want to do it again and again. So memorable in fact, that you`ll tell ALL your freinds and family about us.

Here are 2 properties for you consideration:

Property #1

Beautifully renovated home near the Trendy Whyte Avenue. Currently have main floor rented for $1400 and bottom unit for $1200 that expire next June/09 That’s $2600 a month and if you add in potential income of garage and storage shed of $200+ = $2800+/month. . Perfect rental for Students attending the University of Alberta or young professionals who want to live in a hip area with fantastic nightlife .The home has new flooring, new baseboards, new paint…..new porch Ect… This property also backs onto a small green belt. The best thing about this property is that it is zoned RF3! None of this ridiculous illegally zoned RF1 junk!

Price: $390, 000

MLS: E3127903
Address: 9827 69ave South side

Type: Bungalow with In-law suite

Basement: Fully finished with 2 bedroom suite.

Size: 996 square Feet

Washrooms: 2 full bathrooms

Bedrooms: 2+2

Parking: 1 garage and 1 storage shed = Extra $200+ a month!

Area: Hazeldean

Zoned: RF3

Property #2

MLS: E3143360
Price: $460, 000

Address: 11316 167b Ave NW

Type: Bi-level (Front and Rear duplex style units)

Parking: Double attached garge

Basement: Fully finished

Size: 1511 square feet

Bathrooms: 3 full bathrooms

Bedrooms: 2 + 2 bedrooms

Area: Canossa

Zoned: RF4

Very unique rental property that is zoned RF4! None of this ridiculous illegally zoned RF1 junk! It has a front and rear rental unit currently rented for $2400/ month. Rent will be increased to $2700 effective September/08. This property is only 5 years old and backs onto a green space! It even comes with a HOT TUB! You should see the renters eyes light up when they walk in and see the vaulted Ceilings that give this unit a palace like appeal.

Both of these properties even work on 100% financing and come already rented! The only thing I haven`t done for you is mow the Grass! If this doesn`t get you excited, make you want to invest NOW and then call me NOW....Then NOTHING WILL!!!

Property #1
Rent: $2600.00
Mortgage: $1995.08
Taxes: $2049.00 / 12 = $170.75
Property mangement: Do I really need to fill in the rest of the numbers for you??
Cashflow: TOO MUCH!

Property #2
Rent: $2700
Mortgage: $2353.17
Taxes: $2178.00 / 12 = $181.50 a month
Cashflow: Just enough! But your property is only 5 years old! You do the trade off...a few hundred dollars less a month but still paying all the bills or 40 years YOUNGER!

Enough said...I hope when you analyze these numbers and just go for it! Don`t let the Alberta Wave pass you by...Grab the bull by its horns and hold on!

P.S I forgot to mention that we`ll even give you a 2nd mortgage if you don`t want to incurr those high CMHC fees and have to put less money Down!

John Su
780-504-7016
[email protected]
www.imperialinvestmentrealty.com