Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buy Discounted Notes on Great US Property! HUGE cash flow!

Ficaccio

REIN Member
I am a Diamond REIN member and we have recently expanded our business to the USA.

24 HOUR SALE!!! BUY BOTH HOUSES FOR $60K! 17.4% CAP!!!

We have two houses in the popular Kansas City, Missouri, USA that have a Note in place. These houses have been fully rehabbed, are occupied with buyers and are performing with management in place! Turnkey investment with CAPS of approx. 13% - 15%! We are holding the note on the property (secured safely as a 1st mortgage). We are selling these notes at a discount! The notes are for $41,000 and are paying $374 - $497/month. We are willing to sell the note for $34,900! You gain a great monthly return of $374 - $497/month on $34,900 PLUS GAIN OVER $6K when the note is paid out!

The investor can be the bank. The property will often be refinanced by the buyer in a year or so (it basically depends if the investor would like to get cashed out or keep the cash flow. When you’re the bank and all cheques come in on time according to the investor, it’s easy to refinance and the buyer steps into lower payments).

Sometimes after a couple of years, they decide not the buy the house and that can be a huge bonus because the house will probably be resold again at a much higher price! There are lots of options and the investor has plenty of room to make money on the short and long term.

I can send you Power Point Presentations on each. Please request them, review and let me know if you have questions or further interest! We expect these will go quickly. One of my partners out of the US, Justin Hannah, sold over 600 of these in 2009!

Madeleine Ficaccio, B.Comm.
The VEA Group Inc.
www.veagroup.ca
Diamond REIN Member
Top Ten Alberta (South - REIN 2005, 2006, 2007)
Renovator of the Year (Dan - South - REIN 2008)
Office: (403) 547-7227
Cell: (403) 471-4337
Fax: (403) 239-8319
Email: [email protected]

Top Bottom