Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary Property Managers

BDFI

Registered
Hello All,

I am looking into purchasing a 4plex in Calgary and seeing if anyone has any recommendations for a property manager/pm company that would consider managing this type of property. If so, any restrictions on an area of the city or type of building (4 corner vs suited SxS).

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I would rather have many to sort through than only one to choose from!

Thanks,
Bart

DOZAH

Registered
Jack Flaksman is great, he`s been managing my properties perfectly for years.
I`m in Toronto and it`s hard for me to deal with tenants from here.
Only thing i do every month is count my cash flow!!

[email protected] or calling him is better option.
403-714-8884

Tell him Emil referred you.

Enjoy.

RJPurvis

Registered
Bart,

I signed up Vic Chung to look after a condo suite I picked up in October. He actually specializes in duplexes/fourplexes if I`m not mistaken. I dislike property management immensely, Vic actually enjoys it - in any case, he picked my property up, dealt with a prospective renter and negotiated $300 more per month for the rent than what I was advertising. He really goes out of his way to make sure you, and your tenant are looked after. He is on myreinspace - and is a property owner himself with his own duplexes/fourplexes (don`t quote me on the fourplexes but Im pretty sure he owns them). Anyway, drop him a note - I know you`ll be well looked after.

Ron Purvis, CA

He is a REIN member listed as: VicChung on the myreinspace forums.

Top Bottom