Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian Best-Sellers

• Thread starter RussellWestcott
  • Start date
R

RussellWestcott

I just received an email note from Amazon

Save 37% at Amazon.ca on "81 Financial and Tax Tips for the Canadian Real Estate Investor: Expert Money-Saving Advice on Accounting and Tax Planning" by Don R. Campbell

I then checked out the Canadian Best Sellers list, as of today 03/01/10 ... link here

25% of the books in the top 25 (including the top 5) of the books in the Best-Sellers list (Real Estate Category), are REIN™ books, or REIN™ member books.

Congratulations to all the authors, that is quite an accomplishment!

If you would like to order the new book (just in time for Tax season)... you can get it directly from Amazon, click below

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab Amazon.ca Widgets

MikeMcC874

Registered
QUOTE (RussellWestcott @ Mar 1 2010, 12:21 PM) I just received an email note from Amazon

Save 37% at Amazon.ca on "81 Financial and Tax Tips for the Canadian Real Estate Investor: Expert Money-Saving Advice on Accounting and Tax Planning" by Don R. Campbell

I then checked out the Canadian Best Sellers list, as of today 03/01/10 ... link here

25% of the books in the top 25 (including the top 5) of the books in the Best-Sellers list (Real Estate Category), are REIN™ books, or REIN™ member books.

Congratulations to all the authors, that is quite an accomplishment!

When is your book released Russell?

Mike

CarrieKoch

Registered
I thought it was just amazing to see these books available at the Barrie Public Library!

markl

Registered
I have to pick up my copy of the new tax tips. Congrats guys I saw you in the top 10 of overall books on Amazon.

Russell looking forward to your book.

Top Bottom