Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

canadian quick turn encouragement

AndreaW

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
I have heard many complaints about quick turn not working for people in Canada, or not hapy with their mentors. Just like anything else, some people are better than others at mentoring. I have learned a great deal from my mentor, Lynette Wolff. She helped me inplement the quick turn strategies. I want to encourage you to get as much help from your mentor as you can, since you paid good money for it.

This past weekend at the all day REIN power workshop, I received a Top Ten Players award for North Alberta. There were at least 8 other quick turn grads from Edmonton 2009 training that also won Top Player Awards. I would like to encourage you all to make this year your best year yet! Quick Turn Does Work in Canada! No it is not easy, but for those willing to put the time and energy into it, you a be successful.

I now feel that I am ready to help other REIN members who are interested in quick turn. Anyone who is interested can email me.

Andrea Warkentin

Gold Member

Top Ten Player Alberta North 2010

[email protected]

R

RussellWestcott

Andrea, congratulations on your top player award this year... a well deserved honor.

Perhaps instead of having people contact you on a one on one basis, you can provide some tip, strategies, and things that are working for you in the streets.

You can create a thread in the Canadian Quick-turn strategies forum, called "In the Streets Canadian Quick-turn Strategies from Andrea's Warkentin" You can post your tip of the week, and the community can interact, ask questions. More people will be impacted this way instead of people contacting you.

I look forward to reading your first submission.

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Lynda and I agree wholeheartedly! From a room of 400+ 16 mos ago, there are not many folks still doing RTO/Quick Turn. The key is perseverance - keep your foot on the gas!

Top Bottom