Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian Quick Turn Forms Document downloads

RedDeerWilliam

Registered
Hi Barry,
I understand that your various forms and such that you presented at the Legrand seminar will be available sometime today or within the next few days as downloads on this forum. Would it be possible to have them in the downloads section under "Canadian Quick Turn" or "Ron Legrand - Canadian Support Documents" or the like?

It would be much easier to find all the new related documents if they were in their own category rather than mixed in with a current existing download categories!

Thank you again for doing all those document templates for all of us by the way!

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
Hi William. I have sent the dox on to the REIN office. They are now in charge of distribution. I amended the custom contract so that failure to close damages are limited to the deposit instead of being open ended. Remember, what I have sent to REIN are the `front end docs`, that is , contracts, schedules and options. These are the documents that help you get a deal written. At my Focus Workshop in Calgary on Nov 21, we go over and give you the `back end docs`. Those back end docs include the actual Agreement for Sale docs, ( like a mortgage , 20 pages ), one for a buyer and one for a seller plus much more. See below for details.

Hope this helps,

Barry

RedDeerWilliam

Registered
Thanks Barry. I will contact the REIN office with my request.

QUOTE (BarryMcGuire @ Oct 22 2009, 10:54 AM) Hi William. I have sent the dox on to the REIN office. They are now in charge of distribution. I amended the custom contract so that failure to close damages are limited to the deposit instead of being open ended. Remember, what I have sent to REIN are the `front end docs`, that is , contracts, schedules and options. These are the documents that help you get a deal written. At my Focus Workshop in Calgary on Nov 21, we go over and give you the `back end docs`. Those back end docs include the actual Agreement for Sale docs, ( like a mortgage , 20 pages ), one for a buyer and one for a seller plus much more. See below for details.

Hope this helps,

Barry

Top Bottom