Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian Real Estate: Listings Up, Sales Down...

R

RussellWestcott

The REIN™ economic and real estate research team is right in the middle of completing our updated unbiased research. It will be ready for release for the first time on June 7th & 8th. The market has changed substantially over the last 5 months and we`re going to be able to finally answer the question "What`s Really Going On - and What Should an Investor Do?" The seats for this special event are already 57% taken and going quickly because everyone knows the markets have changed and they want to know the truth about what`s next. Their net worths depend on unbiased and un-emotional research... and so does yours.
We`ll be releasing the good and the bad that the research is revealing about the key Western Canada Real Estate markets... then we`ll tell you how to use this unbiased research and what actions to take in today`s rolling markets... The first step for you to get this knowledge, from an unbiased source that doesn`t sell real estate, is to make sure you are registered for the fully updated June 7 & 8 Quickstart real estate conference in Calgary.

Here is just a quick peak at what our research will be revealing to you that weekend...

• Property Values Will Explode in Three VERY Specific Areas of Alberta in the Next 5 Years... While Other Areas May Collapse!
  • Property Values In Two Major Towns Will Begin To Drop Dramatically And Bottom Out In The Next Few Years... Providing You With HUGE Buying Opportunities!
  • Exactly What Types Of Real Estate Will Give You The Best `Bang For Your Buck` in These Select Towns... Giving You Monthly Cash Flow AND Above Average Increases In Value!
  • Where and How To Invest In Real Estate To Get A Consistently High Return On Your Money... Every Year For The Next Decade!How To Take Advantage Of The Huge Jump In Property For Sale Listings!
You can rest assured that our research will completely be unbiased, as we do not (and never will) sell Real Estate to you. Our entire goal is to educate and provide research to people interested in the Canadian Real Estate market...

At this event, you will see in person why the National media comes to Don R. Campbell again and again when they are looking for an unbiased opinion on the state of the Canadian Real Estate market. (You can hear a recent interview with Don discussing the weekend at this link)

But bottom line, if you want the truth about "What`s going on?" then take advantage of your special $200 discount off the public price by Clicking on this link to be instantly registered. this Conference sells out every year, so please act soon so you don`t miss out.

We look forward to seeing you in person at the next 2008 Quickstart Conference program in Calgary on June 7th & 8th.

brendan82

Registered
QUOTE (RussellWestcott @ May 15 2008, 05:45 PM) The REIN™ economic and real estate research team is right in the middle of completing our updated unbiased research. It will be ready for release for the first time on June 7th & 8th. The market has changed substantially over the last 5 months and we`re going to be able to finally answer the question "What`s Really Going On - and What Should an Investor Do?" The seats for this special event are already 57% taken and going quickly because everyone knows the markets have changed and they want to know the truth about what`s next. Their net worths depend on unbiased and un-emotional research... and so does yours.
We`ll be releasing the good and the bad that the research is revealing about the key Western Canada Real Estate markets... then we`ll tell you how to use this unbiased research and what actions to take in today`s rolling markets... The first step for you to get this knowledge, from an unbiased source that doesn`t sell real estate, is to make sure you are registered for the fully updated June 7 & 8 Quickstart real estate conference in Calgary.

Here is just a quick peak at what our research will be revealing to you that weekend...

• Property Values Will Explode in Three VERY Specific Areas of Alberta in the Next 5 Years... While Other Areas May Collapse!
  • Property Values In Two Major Towns Will Begin To Drop Dramatically And Bottom Out In The Next Few Years... Providing You With HUGE Buying Opportunities!
  • Exactly What Types Of Real Estate Will Give You The Best `Bang For Your Buck` in These Select Towns... Giving You Monthly Cash Flow AND Above Average Increases In Value!
  • Where and How To Invest In Real Estate To Get A Consistently High Return On Your Money... Every Year For The Next Decade!How To Take Advantage Of The Huge Jump In Property For Sale Listings!
You can rest assured that our research will completely be unbiased, as we do not (and never will) sell Real Estate to you. Our entire goal is to educate and provide research to people interested in the Canadian Real Estate market...

At this event, you will see in person why the National media comes to Don R. Campbell again and again when they are looking for an unbiased opinion on the state of the Canadian Real Estate market. (You can hear a recent interview with Don discussing the weekend at this link)

But bottom line, if you want the truth about "What`s going on?" then take advantage of your special $200 discount off the public price by Clicking on this link to be instantly registered. this Conference sells out every year, so please act soon so you don`t miss out.

We look forward to seeing you in person at the next 2008 Quickstart Conference program in Calgary on June 7th & 8th.

Hi,

I wont be able to make it but is there any way I can buy a taped copy?

Thanks

oliverlimcangco

Registered
Hi Russell:

I am a REIN member from Toronto and am very close on starting to invest in AB. In fact, I have a presentation this Saturday about Edmonton to a not so distant family member that could fund at least 3 properties.

The thing I am worried about is I am not sure if Edmonton is such a good place to invest in right now. The fundamentals say it is right, but then again, the affordability of single family homes have maxed during the past couple of years. Is it possible to get/buy a copy of your presentation about these AB towns that are about to boom or bust? I really need REIN`s help right now.

Thanks!

---Oliver

R

RussellWestcott

Oliver, I am currently buying right now in Edmonton. With many listings available you can pick the `cherries` in the marketplace right now... There are many motivated vendors in the marketplace (over 30% of the properties for sale are vacant), and you can be very creative in your offers (ie VTB`s, Agreements for Sale, etc). The long term economic fundamentals in the market have not changed, except for more listings, and more balance to the market (i.e. back to historical numbers again). I think one of the challenges many people are having is they are expecting 30 - 50% growth per year, they expect this is the norm, and if they do not get these ridiculous growth rates they are *disappointed*. Quite frankly those types of growth in Real Estate are not normal, and we welcome balanced conditions again. Personally I look for regions with strong long term economic fundamentals that will grow about 5- 8%/ year, have the ability to cash flow and have favorable landlord and tenancy laws that allow me to raise my rents based upon market conditions... not government restricted rent controls.

Many people have been waiting for this opportunity.

Regarding your affordability comments in Edmonton, as we discussed a couple months ago you may want to adjust your target properties from Single Family Houses to Townhouse and Condo, as the affordability is right in the `hot zone` we describe.

The key is to buy properties that will cash flow, and have the ability to wait...

We highly recommend you make it out live to the Quickstart™... If you can not make it out to the Quickstart™ in Calgary, you will want to get hold of the following.

1) Top 10 Town Report for Alberta- this report was written based upon areas in Alberta that have strong long term fundamentals poised for long term growth. Because we analyze the long term fundamental the list does not change ever year, because if the list did changed every year, our research would not be based on long term fundamentals. As a side note, the research team is in the process of updating all the numbers in the report to have the most current data available for the Calgary Quickstart™

2) If you are investing in the Alberta market, and living in Ontario (which many of our members are), you will want to get the Alberta meeting packages, especially the What`s Behind the Curtain economic research. You may want to get these audio CDs on a monthly basis to keep on top of the Alberta market fundamentals... especially this past month where Don went into even more of a detailed look into what`s going on in the Alberta market.

If you are interested in these 2 above, (as a REIN™ member) you can contact Ray 1-888-824-7346and he can help you out

Look forward to perhaps seeing you in Calgary

PS...
As a quick update, the Calgary Quickstart™ is now 72% filled, and should be sold out in the next couple of weeks.

oliverlimcangco

Registered
Thanks Russell, this really helps!

I would just like to ask you where I could find these data? I currently need the housing affordability index of edmonton`s condos, townhomes, and single family homes as well as the average price of Edmonton real estate throughout the year.

I have tried to search the site, and I found Thomas` presentation, but it was about calgary. I was wondering if you knew where I can find the Edmonton one.

thanks so much Russell, and CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!

---Oliver

Top Bottom