Capital Gains


New Forum Member
Selling my properties in Ontario and wondering if there is any way to defer paying capital gains if I purchase more property worth equal or greater value than what I sell? Any suggestions as I'm in a high tax bracket.

Thomas Beyer

Senior Forum Member
REIN Member
No. A rollover like this exists in US only.

You can buy losses if you hold properties in a corporation though and co-mingle losses with gains !!

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace