Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Carbon Copying of Agreements

Luke_Frerichs

Registered
Hello,

The focus of this post is towards RTO, AFS and Quick Turn

I just want to make sure I`m going about this right. All the quick turn related forms and agreements, Purchase Contract, AFS, Option, lease, release forms etc.. I should now make carbon copies of each to have in my briefcase when I need them? The standard Area Purchase contract for AB on carbon paper I have found it hard to obtain copies of these. Is there another way besides convincing my realtor to give me a few? Do I simply just print the AREA purchase contract off and have it carbon copied at Staples.

How do some of the more experienced members operate?

What forms/ agreements do some of the more experienced members feel are necessary to carry in Carbon Copy form in their briefcase.

Cheers

Luke

Dan_Eisenhauer

Registered
If you look in the Critical Forms section, you will find a myriad of forms in WORD, EXCEL, and PDF formats that you can print off and use as needed. Admittedly, you will not be able to use carbon paper with them, for the reasons you point out.

There are several portable printers on the market. Canon has had one for years. And I believe I saw an HP in Staples recently. Buy one. Keep it in your car. Fill in the blanks on the forms you have saved in your computer, and print off as many as you need at that moment.

Just a thought.

JimWhitelaw

Registered
1. Carbon copies? Nobody's done carbon copying since the 70's... :)

2. I have scanned / PDF copies of all the relevant documents and print them off as needed.

3. I have a binder/portfolio where I keep a couple copies of each critical document for quick access.

L

lanedry77

I'm with Jim on this.

I take a single printed contract, complete it and get it signed then take it with me, and send the seller a scan of it within a couple hours.

Thanks,

David.

Luke_Frerichs

Registered
Thanks Dan, Jim and David

Appreciate your reply.. I think i will forget about this carbon copying stuff and stick to your advice.

That reminds me I have heard with the I-Pad (Apple) realtors are using it for the signing their agreements. To have all my agreements on one device ready at a click of a button for an electronic signature would be nice and offcourse save a few trees in the process.. Then again it comes with its faults too.. Has anyone looked into this...?

Cheers

Luke

Top Bottom