Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Central Okanagan Realtor wanted

brent

Registered
Hi all,

I am looking to get in touch with a good realtor in the Central Okanagan, looking for residential property.

Brent

TerryKruse

Registered
I met this couple a while ago. I haven't used them but they are good people.

DK and Rob Rice "We Care"

Royal Lepage Rockies West Realty

Dk's Cell (250) 342-5935 / Rob's Cell (250) 341-5935

Office 250-342-5599 / Toll Free 1-866-501-8326

Box 2708, Invermere, BC, V0A 1K0

[email protected] / [email protected]
www.TeamRice.ca

brent

Registered
Thanks Terry, not sure if they will be what I need though, they are in Invermere, I need someone for the Okanagan.

B

smartlady

Registered
hi brent

i live in the okanagan and have used several realtors. what are you looking for in a realtor? what particular area do you want?

i am an investor. do you want to do some joint ventures?

teresa

brent

Registered
Hi Teresa,

Thanks for your response, below is some info on what I am looking for in the Okanagan. Hopefully one of your realtors can help me out. This particular property will not be for investment, it will be for our primary residence.

Looking for a residential/farm property in the Kelowna area.

Approx 5 acres

Current farm status or ability to get farm status

Location with views of the lake

Those are some of the major parameters, hopefully that gives you enough to determine which realtor would work for us. I want someone who hears what we say and does not waste their or our time with properties that don't fit our parameters.

My wife and I will be in Kelowna the second week of August, perhaps we could buy you a coffee. We are investors also so it would be good to meet and chat.

Brent

smartlady

Registered
hi brent

i talked to a realtor i think is good and will not pressure you.

please contact me at 250-491-3215

thanks

teresa

RedlineBrett

Registered
I just bought a recreation property in Kelowna and my realtor went above and beyond for me.

If you haven't made a decision yet send me an email and I'll provide my realtor's info.

Top Bottom