Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Commercial Realtor In Calgary

lilbuffet

Registered
I am looking for a commercial Realtor in Calgary as one of my business partners is looking to open up a salon in the Calgary downtown area. Anyone have good contacts I could refer my friend. I need someone with a critical point of vew, and not just a `yes man`

Thanks

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (lilbuffet @ Feb 22 2010, 07:44 PM) I am looking for a commercial Realtor in Calgary as one of my business partners is looking to open up a salon in the Calgary downtown area. Anyone have good contacts I could refer my friend. I need someone with a critical point of vew, and not just a `yes man`

Thanks

Try Greg Luedtke. I was one of his students.

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (lilbuffet @ Feb 22 2010, 07:44 PM) I am looking for a commercial Realtor in Calgary as one of my business partners is looking to open up a salon in the Calgary downtown area. Anyone have good contacts I could refer my friend. I need someone with a critical point of vew, and not just a `yes man`

Thanks

What kind of salon? I know of an excellent tanning salon for sale privately. Motivated vendor due to divorce. Wife got the house he got the tanning salon and doesn`t want to run it.

Top Bottom