Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Commerical Real Estate

brentdavies

Registered
I attend a number of investment club meetings, who regularly have guest speakers come in to pitch their products or courses. The presenter will tell you that you can make a million dollars, and you can never lose money. Only the good side. They never talk about the bad.

If you missed Tuesday`s Rein Meeting in Edmonton, you missed a great presentation on commerical real estate. Greg`s presentation told it all , the good and the bad.

As a property manager, who has worked in the commerical field for over 25 years, I have seen some of the good, bad and the ugly investments and investors. Greg was the first presenter I have seen that talked about the other side of the business.

Good news, I understand Greg is presenting in Calgary tonight. Don`t miss it!

TonyMandrique

Registered
QUOTE (brentdavies @ Feb 11 2009, 10:23 AM) I attend a number of investment club meetings, who regularly have guest speakers come in to pitch their products or courses. The presenter will tell you that you can make a million dollars, and you can never lose money. Only the good side. They never talk about the bad.

If you missed Tuesday`s Rein Meeting in Edmonton, you missed a great presentation on commerical real estate. Greg`s presentation told it all , the good and the bad.

As a property manager, who has worked in the commerical field for over 25 years, I have seen some of the good, bad and the ugly investments and investors. Greg was the first presenter I have seen that talked about the other side of the business.

Good news, I understand Greg is presenting in Calgary tonight. Don`t miss it!

Would there be a chance to have him in Toronto this coming Feb 19 meeting? I am sure all attending members will appreciate it too.

Good luck!!!

TonyM

lamda

REIN Member
after Gregs talk in Edmonton , he spoke to anyone after. He has broad knowldge of economy ,here and abroad. Go to the Calgary work shop. You wont be disapointed.

TonyMandrique

Registered
QUOTE (lamda @ Feb 11 2009, 02:23 PM) after Gregs talk in Edmonton , he spoke to anyone after. He has broad knowldge of economy ,here and abroad. Go to the Calgary work shop. You wont be disapointed.

Thanks for your advice. I might consider that at the right timing. Much appreciated.

TonyM

Top Bottom