Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Contractor Needed In Edmonton

DineenJJ

Registered
Hi,

I`m looking for a contractor in Edmonton that can do some general repairs on one of my properties before tenants move in. If anyone can recommend a contractor that is reliable, has references available, and does quality work that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Dineen

CarissaSmith

Registered
I can recommend a couple of carpenters. They have done around twenty five different renos for us including condos, 4-plexs, and 6-plexs. We have never had a problem with them or there work. There names are Sean (780)910-2667 or Denver (780)934-8077.

sam

Registered
QUOTE (DineenJJ @ Jul 7 2009, 12:04 PM) Hi,

I`m looking for a contractor in Edmonton that can do some general repairs on one of my properties before tenants move in. If anyone can recommend a contractor that is reliable, has references available, and does quality work that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Dineen

Hi Dineen!
I can recommend this contractor, his name is Ken, his phone number is 999- 4138. He is taking cace all my properties. Clean up when tenants move out, fixing plumping.. general repair, everything. His price is very resonable.

Cheer!

Top Bottom