Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

credit history

scotsman

Registered
having a hard time trying to get my credit history from the U.K. Not given it because I have no U.K. address. also my mortgage broker is getting charged $300 for it. A bit much for something that I can should get for free!
style_emoticons

any idea`s?

PeterKinchMortgageTeam

Registered
QUOTE (scotsman @ Jan 31 2008, 08:49 PM) having a hard time trying to get my credit history from the U.K. Not given it because I have no U.K. address. also my mortgage broker is getting charged $300 for it. A bit much for something that I can should get for free!
style_emoticons

any idea`s?

UK credit bureaus are very expensive, best to try to avoid having to get them if possible - weather you would need it at all depends on how much canadian credit you have. If you have a year or close to it and a pretty clean application, there are Canadian lenders that would probably let you get away without it. Ask your broker to look into other lenders that might not condition for it.

scotsman

Registered
thanks for you help.
I have decided to wait for my bank to forward my bank history to my mortgage broker (at no cost)

Top Bottom