Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Deal-Ready Documents Focus Workshop - Present Quickturn deals with confidence and clarity!

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
Hey folks,

We've booked our Deal-Ready Documents Focus Workshop for Saturday, February 26th in Edmonton.

You can get all the details here: http://bit.ly/hHry1W

Find out what other Focus Workshop grads had to say: http://bit.ly/hXORR7

Don't miss out, this is a powerful resource for Agreements For Sale, Options and Lease-Options.

Hope to see you there!

Barry

PS: For those of you who get my newsletter, don't forget your special offer ends tomorrow!

TerryKruse

Registered
I took the Ron Legrand workshop in October of 2009 as well as other related workshops in the previous years. Prior to Ron Legrand I had a tough time getting started. I lacked the confidence to go past the advertising stage and complete a deal. My fear always came down to the legal aspects and which document to use, when or how to complete it. I was unsure how to protect myself in a deal.

After taking Deal Ready Documents I gained the confidence to explore and then complete several Option deals.

Thomas Beyer writes that some of these strategies are advanced and yes they are. It is by education and experience you become advanced.

Deal Ready Documents is a great extension to Ron Legrand and to REIN.

This might sound like an advertisement but it is truly sincere. Thank you Barry and Donna.

Cheers, Terry

L

lanedry77

I too took Barry's class, and it helped a lot.

In fact, two of the documents that Barry created and provided at the event has helped me do about 10 deals in 2010, and one of those two accounted for $34,000 of cash I have pocketed from assignments in that time.

It was definitely worth the time and the cost for me.

Thanks,

David.

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
Hi Barry,

I'm glad to see that this program is doing well and that so many people are benefitting from it. If DS can learn a thing or two from it then anybody can.

You're absolutly right that some of the techniques are advanced but the way you explain it makes it very easy to understand. I like how you have short and long versions of many of your documents as I like short but many people like the details broken down even more.

I look forward to seeing you and Donna on Saturday.

Cheers,

larolargo

Registered
Can I also use those documents in Vancouver or they apply only to Alberta?

Thanks!

Mario

Rick Redel

REIN Member
Hi Barry & Donna,

I'd like to give my endorsement of your deal ready documents course.

How do you present a course on legal documents with a whiff of hope that the attendees will actually remain awake long enough to grasp something of value, before they drift inexorably off into a detached state of mind-numbing disinterest? My attention span can often be relatively short.

Do it like Barry does it. I found it to be just the right blend of context, content, practicality, and tempo. The interactive portions were also useful.

The end.

Rick Redel

GordonDaniel

Registered
Great course Barry! The education and documents I received at your course have helped advance my business immensely over the past year. Options, Agreement For Sale and Lease Options have all been put to good use (and profit). Highly recommended, fantastic value. And great jelly!

Thank you again, see you both on Saturday.

Gord

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
Wow, thanks for the great feedback everyone! Great to know that it's not just me who thinks there's a huge value in this Focus Workshop.

As for BC and Saskatchewan... the documents are Alberta-focussed but the principles and concepts apply in both BC and Saskatchewan. We've had attendees from both provinces, with great feedback. I'll see if I can get you some specifics there.

And hope to see you all there!!

Cheers,

Barry

AdamS

Registered
Hey Barry,

Great stuff! I wish you would do something similar for Ontario. Any plans?

Regards,

Adam

RenManlolo

Registered
I took Barry's Workshop after doing the Ron LeGrand Seller Financing and Tony Peters' Creative Real Estate Investing Power Workshop.

I would like to say that Barry does a fantastic job with this. Even though I am from North Vancouver, and the workshop was Alberta specific, I still got a lot out of value from it.

I left that workshop with more understanding on how to use the specific documents and I feel more confident in presenting deals to my (Vendor or Buyer) as well as to my Lawyer here in BC

Regards,

Ren

Don Rosom

REIN Member
Hi Barry and Donna,

I just would like to encourage anyone who has not taken Barry McGuires Deal Ready Documents Focus WorkShop. I have attended Barry's workshop and found the information very very informative, which includes the various different legal forms ready to use. Their is everything from Joint Ventures, Options and Lease Options, Agreement for Sales, and much more. What would this information cost if you had to get all this separately from a lawyer? Also this information comes from a very down to earth kinda guy. So if you have any doubts at all about value, content, or materials, you will be blown away after 1 day with Barry.

Don Rosom, BrenRos Group Ltd. Regina, Sask. [email protected]

lwhitefoot

Registered
Hi Barry, just as Adam mentioned, would like to take your course here in Ontario.

Linda

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
Thanks, Don in SK and Ren in BC, for adding your comments.

We haven't yet decided on how best to present Deal-Ready Documents in Ontario, but we'll be there for ACRE in April, let's talk more then. Maybe we can work something out by then.

Cheers,

Barry

AndreaW

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Barry's Deal Ready Docs Saves You Money!!

I gave my lawyer copies of all of them so she doesn't have to charge me extra legal fees to draw up ones from scratch!

I have been consistently using Barry's 3 page Option To Purchase with my tenant buyers and have not had any resistence or non understanding from my tenant buyer's lawyers.

Barry takes the time during his course to answer questions and explain in plain English what the docs are, making it easy for YOU to explain to both sellers and buyers.

Do youself a favour and attend Barry's course if you plan on doing any quick turn deals - you will not be sorry!

Andrea Warkentin

REIN Top Player Alberta North 2010

Gold Member

scrawford

REIN Member
What impressed me the most about Barry's Deal Ready Documents, aside from the comprehensive documents themselves, was learning how to use them properly. Having the opportunity to practice filling them out with a mulitude of different variations and situations was priceless.

Given the "nice to have" and "need to have" course content available to new investors, I believe this falls into the latter.

DoyleMarko

Registered
What a great opportunity for those of you have not seen Barry in fine form - his workshop "Deal Ready Documents" will empower you with confidence to make those deals. The information he leaves you with, documentation, templates, CD's, is just Excellent! I believe taking "Deal Ready Documents" is a must for any Investor in Quick Turn Real Estate!

All the best,
Doyle

VicChung

REIN Member
Hi Barry and Donna,

Thank you very much as well. I took the course in January 2010 and it was money well-spent. There was real content and many money saving tips.

Both Barry and Donna are very accessible to any questions I had. It is a pleasure dealing with them.

I strongly recommend this course to any serious investor.

Vic Chung

GaryW

Registered
Post #19 /Themes/generic/images/topic_unselected.gif

If anybody is thinking about doing creative real estate investing, then you will not be let down by attending Barry's Deal Ready Documents - Focus Workshop. I love the word "Focus" in the title, because I've been in many houses sitting face to face with the owners and at that point , to me , it's all about focus. Barry's detailed explanations will give you the confidence to write the contracts correctly the first time.

Thank you Barry,

Gary Waddleton

Phranang Pinnacle Properties

garybuyshouses.ca

darrellm

REIN Member
What an "AWESOME" course! The material presented in "Deal Ready Documents" is a "MUST" for every investor! The small class environment made the learning experience non-threatening and enjoyable. Barry and his guests were very professional and approachable! I have found the CD's of the course to be one of my best learning resources! I still listen to them in my car, learning and mastering each concept that was presented!

Thank you Barry and Donna,

Darrell Marko

Top Bottom