Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Deal-Ready Documents Focus Workshop - Present Quickturn deals with confidence and clarity!

JimSicotte

Registered
Barry always over delivers. He and Donna go the extra mile in service and support with The Deal Ready Docs, CD's, notes on the pages, and the intereactive workshops. They really want to help you succeed. I found taking the workshop very useful for the Agreement for Sale and Lease Option deals I do because Barry helped me understand the paperwork and process involved to do this properly. This alone has not only saved me money but has helped me move forward with confidence to make more money in an area I wanted to get into. By going to Barry's workshop I have been able to do many deals that I never would have if I didn't have the knowledge I gained from his workshop. Thank Barry and Donna!

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
Thanks, folks, for all the kinds words.

Donna and I work very hard on this Focus Workshop to make sure that those attending come away with real, practical, tested documents, and the knowledge to use them.

We've still got a few spaces left! Click here for more information

Cheers,

Barry

ANBERNQ

Registered
Hi Barry,

When are you going to have a seminar for Ontario Rein members.

Thanks

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
Ok, folks, we've got just two spaces left!

And remember, you don't just get me teaching you all I possibly can!

You get some great investor brains sharing their insights at our Focus Workshop!

Wade Fenner on The Perfect Rent To Own Unit,

Chris Davies on Don't Miss Method of Finding Prospects,

Roman and Janet Seniuk on How To Approach Sellers,

Andrea Warkentin on The Business Side of AFS

Award winner David Sandbrand will be there to guide as well!!

Call the REIN office or click here to register ASAP! It'll be a 'jam-packed' day!! :)

Cheers,

Barry

Top Bottom