Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diamond Member Looking for a Private Lender or JV Partner

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
Hello & Thank-you for stopping by.......

I`m currently looking to pay out a member of my investment team but I`m not ready to sell yet so I`m looking for somebody else to step into the picture.

This can be done as a Joint Venture on single family homes

OR

With a cash investment for a fixed rate of return...... and yes this can be done through your RRSP.

If you would like to enter into a JV agreement I`d be looking for a five year term with a 50 - 50 split on the upside.

OR

If you would like to invest for a fixed rate of return I`d be willing to pay 12% for a one to three year term.

Currently I`m trying to raise $300-400,000. in total. This can be done in increments as small as $50,000. for an involvement in a single property or larger amounts to be involved in multiple properties...... or some variation there of.

Please email me your contact information and questions then we can sit down to discuss the finer points.

Thank-you,

Wade Fenner

[email protected] (780) 450-1595

• 13 year Member of REIN
  • Diamond Member (100 or More Real Estate Deals Transacted)5 Time Top Ten Award WinnerPlayer of the Year Award Winner

Top Bottom