Does anyone invest with Fastrack Capital Company

tnguyen

Registered
The Fastrack Cashflow/Capital company is hosting the investment events around BC and Alberta. Has anyone heard a good/bad thing about this company, or invested with them? or attended any of their event. This company operates in Calgary, Alberta. Is it trusted to invest with them?

ChrisDavies

Registered
There`s quite a bit here, but the short story is that a number of people have been burned with them, and there are much, much better places and people to invest with.

Chris

QUOTE (tninvestor @ Mar 14 2010, 01:34 AM) The Fastrack Cashflow/Capital company is hosting the investment events around BC and Alberta. Has anyone heard a good/bad thing about this company, or invested with them? or attended any of their event. This company operates in Calgary, Alberta. Is it trusted to invest with them?

Cargren

REIN Member
I invested in a non-real estate opportunity promoted and recommended by Fast Track / Darren Weeks. A year later the company had disappeared (with my money mind you) and I am unable to obtain any info from anyone, including Fast Track.

I am not able to speak to their real estate investments, but like Chris, I would say there are better places to invest, especially if you like control of your investments. Other than that, I can`t say too much.

jarrettvaughan

Registered
I have not invested with Fast Track, but have been to a couple events in 2008. From what I recal, it seemed sketchy and I have read that there have been some major issues with some of the investments.

QUOTE (Cargren @ Mar 15 2010, 11:19 AM) I invested in a non-real estate opportunity promoted and recommended by Fast Track / Darren Weeks. A year later the company had disappeared (with my money mind you) and I am unable to obtain any info from anyone, including Fast Track.

I am not able to speak to their real estate investments, but like Chris, I would say there are better places to invest, especially if you like control of your investments. Other than that, I can`t say too much.

tnguyen

Registered
QUOTE (jarrettvaughan @ Mar 15 2010, 05:37 PM) I have not invested with Fast Track, but have been to a couple events in 2008. From what I recal, it seemed sketchy and I have read that there have been some major issues with some of the investments.

Thank you everyone. It`s great to hear from everyone experience with fast track. I`ll share all of your experience to my friends. If there are any more info., please reply.

yogurt

Registered
QUOTE (Cargren @ Mar 15 2010, 12:19 PM) I invested in a non-real estate opportunity promoted and recommended by Fast Track / Darren Weeks. A year later the company had disappeared (with my money mind you) and I am unable to obtain any info from anyone, including Fast Track.

Hi Cargren,
What project did you invest?

Cargren

REIN Member
QUOTE (yogurt @ Jun 22 2010, 08:30 PM) Hi Cargren,
What project did you invest?

It wasn`t a real estate project, but involved wifi communications.

Al Verwey

Registered
QUOTE (tninvestor @ Mar 14 2010, 04:34 AM) The Fastrack Cashflow/Capital company is hosting the investment events around BC and Alberta. Has anyone heard a good/bad thing about this company, or invested with them? or attended any of their event. This company operates in Calgary, Alberta. Is it trusted to invest with them?
Tommy,

You`re a REIN member, yet you are considering giving over control of your investments to someone else? If you believe in the REIN system, then use it and your money to succeed. Unfortunately, FTTCF seems to send the message that you can be a successful real estate and business investor (the Rich Dad philosophy) but why not give us your money to do it for you!

Lots of other discussion on Darren Weeks and FTTCF elsewhere in this site.

Al Verwey
Penta V Holdings
Newmarket, ON