Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don and Twitter

RedlineBrett

Registered
I'm a big fan of the updates on facebook and twitter... but I'm finding the co-posting to Myreinspace is taking away from the forum. When I click 'view new posts' The updates fill up the whole first page and the posts are more of the 'headline' variety than don's more content-oriented posts within the forum discussions.

Anyone else feel this way?

R

RussellWestcott

You will not find Don's tweeter feed showing up in your view new posts... as of about 30 minutes ago.

This feature has been turned off, sorry if this caused any inconvenience. You can still find all of Don's tweets in its own sub forum, but will not show up in your view new posts

Additional information can be found here

EdRenkema

Registered
[quote user=RedlineBrett]Anyone else feel this way?

Me 2.

Thanks Russ for updating, I haven't been on for over a week and all of a sudden, 'Holy tweeters Batman!' and then to make it more tedious the next page takes a while to load up...

Hopefully it clears up soon.

housingrental

Registered
Hi

I just logged on and did view new posts and the twitter posts were still there

Fyi

[quote user=RussellWestcott]You will not find Don's tweeter feed showing up in your view new posts... as of about 30 minutes ago.

This feature has been turned off, sorry if this caused any inconvenience. You can still find all of Don's tweets in its own sub forum, but will not show up in your view new posts

Additional information can be found here

Top Bottom