Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don Campbells Estimated Networth.

JohnS

Registered
QUOTE (REINteam @ Aug 11 2010, 02:08 PM)
One Billion Dollars....

Ray, the question was about Don, not Russell.....

Have a good one!

JohnS

greg12

Registered
Wow this topic just won`t go away. Well I guess I should join in fanning the flame by posting yet another reply to it.
Big kudos to REIN for not deleting it!

To be fair to those that want the question answered, I remember a quote shown on a Powerpoint slide at a BC REIN meeting. It was along the lines of "Never accept Financial Advise from Anybody who has less money than you". It might have been Russell presenting that night. I thought it was a good quote. But then again it is unclear if teaching the ACRE system qualifies as financial advise.

Secondly Don owns other businesses in addition to investing in real estate. A more appropriate and less personal question to ask is: what is the estimated net worth of Don`s R/E portfolio or how much has he made from investing in real estate? REIN regularly cautions it`s members about listening to real estate gurus who make most of their money from teaching and not from applying the theory that they preach etc. So it is natural for people to be curious about verifying this at REIN itself.

According to Ron LeGrand, the sale of information in real estate can be extremely profitable. I have noticed that most real estate "experts" in Canada are also in this line of business. This is a big hint to aspiring folks as to where some big profits might lie. I suggest that REIN keep encouraging its successful members to diversify into the information business.

Top Bottom