Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Down loadingCritical forms

terryaris

Registered
Help. In downloading forms I get to the download icon, asking if I want to save or open, then it goes to transferring data, where is remains forever??? What am I doing wrong. Doesn`t seem to matter whether I ask for a save or to open, I get the same problem. Is there something I need to do different?

RenManlolo

Registered
QUOTE (terryaris @ Jan 21 2009, 06:31 AM) Help. In downloading forms I get to the download icon, asking if I want to save or open, then it goes to transferring data, where is remains forever??? What am I doing wrong. Doesn`t seem to matter whether I ask for a save or to open, I get the same problem. Is there something I need to do different?

Hi Terry,

Try downloading the files with a different Internet Browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome (assuming you are using Internet Explorer). See if you are able to download with one of them. If that`s the case you may have to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer (or w/e browser you are currently using).

-Ren

Top Bottom