Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Durham REI Meeting Was Awesome !

davidajones

Registered
I went to a Durham (Ajax, Whitby, Pickering) meeting this week and was delighted. There were 40 + people, some newbies to Real Estate investing, and quite a few experienced people including REIN members. It was like a grass roots REIN meeting focused completely on investing in the Durham area. There were two speakers. Lesley of Corinthian Capital was awesome. She talked about how she moved from single family to commercial investing. It was informative, interesting and I really appreciate that she shared her learning and answered questions. . Then Quentin spoke about how he finds properties at great prices. Again, informative and fact based with lots of examples and a dose of humor. . Then he hosted a question/discussion period and encouraged everyone to participate. The meeting made me think, wow, I have learned a lot, and holy cow, there is a lot I have to learn.

Overall , it was an excellent night and I encourage anyone interested in the area to check it out. Thanks Quentin for leading the charge and sharing your knowledge. .

As an aside, if you want to see an awesome presentation on the Durham region check out his website, the presentation is avail for free and I think it's on the REIN site and at appleridgehomes.ca

Dave

qdsouza

REIN Member
Thanks for the kudos Dave. It is a great group of people that come out to each meeting.

Take Care,

Quentin

emeraldsue2

Registered
I also went to the meeting and yes, it was excellent! It is great to have a meeting place that gives so much information on the community I am interested in investing in.

Top Bottom