Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Economic Research

Ian

Registered
I am putting together a package for a potential JV partner. I want to include a couple of articles that speak about the economic fundamentals of Edmonton (and Alberta). I realize that there are lots out there (inlcuding those from What`s Behind the Curtain) but I am uncertain as to which ones to include. Does anyone have any suggestions on this?
Thanks in advance.

Ian

mikecunning

REIN Member
QUOTE (Ian @ Dec 16 2007, 03:09 PM) I am putting together a package for a potential JV partner. I want to include a couple of articles that speak about the economic fundamentals of Edmonton (and Alberta). I realize that there are lots out there (inlcuding those from What`s Behind the Curtain) but I am uncertain as to which ones to include. Does anyone have any suggestions on this?
Thanks in advance.

Ian

HI Ian:

What is the target market? Ie your potential JV partner, does he or she have any concerns / hot buttons that those articles could speak to?

This is largely an individual decision...ie. you wouldn`t necessarily be including Toronto articles for an Edmonton investment property.

Good luck

MC

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (mikecunning @ Dec 16 2007, 07:43 PM) HI Ian:

What is the target market? Ie your potential JV partner, does he or she have any concerns / hot buttons that those articles could speak to?

This is largely an individual decision...ie. you wouldn`t necessarily be including Toronto articles for an Edmonton investment property.

Good luck

MC

Thanks Mike. I am looking for a couple of general articles that speak about the fundamentals in Alberta. My potential JV person just wants some general info at this time.

Ian

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (Ian @ Dec 16 2007, 09:54 PM) Thanks Mike. I am looking for a couple of general articles that speak about the fundamentals in Alberta. My potential JV person just wants some general info at this time.

Ian

My advice would be to read through all of the WBTC articles for Nov/Dec. and pick them out yourself... Maybe listen to the CDs over once or twice to get a better take on how Don brings it all together.

I think this is one of those things you have to put some effort into. In all likelyhood your JVP will have questions and you will need to be able to answer them and/or ease their concerns and fears. If you have someone else say "here print all these off" and you pass them in you won`t have the same depth of understanding that would have if you handpicked them on your own.

Getting informed will give you more confidence in your pitch and that will come across to your potential partner!

Donal_Ward_McCarthy

REIN Member
there is also a document which was uploaded to the dritcial forms section which is Don`s exact presentation to his JV clients. Might b worth searching for this. Search for Why Alberta, Why now?

donal.

Top Bottom