Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edm PM - Need your feedback please

christineruptash

Registered
Hi All,

Does anyone have any info/feedback on an Edmonton PM - Don Gray from DGM Asset Management and Realty?

LAndersen

Registered
I don't have any feedback. Have you looked into Blue Haven. I have heard good things about them.

Lucas

Registered
Hi Christine,

I did a search for Don Gray using the search tool (upper RH corner) and numerous threads came up, some commenting on Don's service.

I personally haven't used him or have I had clients use his services to my knowledge. I will ask my client base if they have though and let you know if someone in my network has experience with him.

I hope that helps,

Lucas Fausak

Realtor, Remax Excellence Edmonton

christineruptash

Registered
Thanks Leif and Lucas,

I appreciate your replies - I have not heard of the one PM company and will check them out and any feedback you hear from your client base would be appreciated. Have a great weekend!

Hagen

REIN Member
Christine,

Todd & Danielle Millar posted a thread here (http://myreinspace.com/public_forums1/f/62/t/11112.aspx) about Calgary PMs, and claimed to have already completed a feedback poll on Edmonton PMs... maybe worth following up with them? Good Luck!

Top Bottom