Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edm. Property Manager

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
Hello,I`m looking for a person to place tenants in a few of my properties.

Our properties are generally single family dwellings and a few townhouses. Our turnover is very light so this does not amount to a lot of work in any given year.

Typically I do not utilize a full fledge full service management company becaue I do have office staff & renovation guys to deal with issues as they occur after the tenant is in the property. So I do not need to pay somebody 10% of my rent to take service calls because my office will do that. My biggest need is getting somebody to place the tenant in the property.

The work would include
: (Place ads, take calls, screen calls, show properties, take applications or faxed to my office perfably yours, short list the applications with my assistance, have my office do credit checks, pick new tenant with my assistance, meet the tenant to sign the lease, do a walk-thru with the tenant, take certified cheque
for the first months rent & security deposit written to my company (nothing from Nigeria etc), and hand over the keys, get paid. Simple.

I am interested in hearing about bonafide referrals from people you have used not a list of management companies. If you have not personally used them, with good results, it is not a referral.

It is also possible for a non-certified management company ie a person to do this work as they are not dealing handling the cash etc. Yes I might get flack for this one... but if you work me you can show my house with me making the final decisions & taking the money etc. So in my opinion you don`t need to be certified to show my houses.

If you feel you have what it takes to do this AND have experience I`m interested in hearing from you.

Please send an email, with details of your personal experience to my office: [email protected] or a private message.

Thank-you,

Wade

Top Bottom