Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Mastermind Group

therealpotentials

Registered
I have noticed that different mastermind groups are being formed in different parts of the country, but there has never been one in Edmonton. I am, therefore, posting this to propose that an Edmonton Mastermind Group be created. Does anybody want to jump in?

I am hoping that we could be a solid group to spearhead success among all the Mastermind Mentoring registrants. We will commit to seeing that all of us would succeed.

In this journey to the "unknown", it is always almost reassuring to continue trekking knowing you`re with somebody who believes in the same thing.

Just want to know if anybody would come aboard.

We`re all in quest for a common goal -- SUCCESS!

MonteDobson

Registered
QUOTE (therealpotentials @ Nov 6 2009, 09:36 PM) I have noticed that different mastermind groups are being formed in different parts of the country, but there has never been one in Edmonton. I am, therefore, posting this to propose that an Edmonton Mastermind Group be created. Does anybody want to jump in?

I am hoping that we could be a solid group to spearhead success among all the Mastermind Mentoring registrants. We will commit to seeing that all of us would succeed.

In this journey to the "unknown", it is always almost reassuring to continue trekking knowing you`re with somebody who believes in the same thing.

Just want to know if anybody would come aboard.

We`re all in quest for a common goal -- SUCCESS!
I am interested...but what is you name, track record and goals for the next 5 years???

GaryW

Registered
Sure , I`m interested, even though I live in Edmonton and work out of town.....alot

therealpotentials

Registered
Do I need to have a track record and do I need to post my 5-yr plan to suggest that Edmonton Mastermind Group be organized? I would just like to post if there`s interest in the group. As I`ve seen, there`s not enough response, only views of the post. It`s only the 2 of us that have the interest. I`ll PM you and chat with you a little bit more.

QUOTE (C2Ventures @ Nov 6 2009, 08:44 PM) I am interested...but what is you name, track record and goals for the next 5 years???

My husband and I wold be interested, and I know of some other members that would be as well. Let me know how it goes!

therealpotentials

Registered
So far, including you and your husband, there are already 6 of us. One of the guys suggested that if there are 8-10 people then we could proceed. Let`s wait for some more.

QUOTE (melissas @ Nov 10 2009, 10:49 AM) My husband and I wold be interested, and I know of some other members that would be as well. Let me know how it goes!

James72

Registered
Myself and my girlfriend live in Fort McMurray and are involved in the masters mentoring. If there is a group meeting in Edmonton we would be interested.

GaryW

Registered
QUOTE (James72 @ Nov 10 2009, 04:05 PM) Myself and my girlfriend live in Fort McMurray and are involved in the masters mentoring.

Yeah , I work up here.........that`s my out of town....alot quote.
Now , I know there are at least 5 of us up here

MikeMcCrae

Registered
I think a group in the Edmonton area would be wonderful. I have an office in Leduc with a boardroom that would work very well for this purpose. If people are interested in meeting out here I would be pleased to host such an event. I am not sure of how to organize the agenda but we could certainly work on that. If an alternate location is chosen I would not be offended and would still be very interested in being part of it. Except for every second Thursday night I could be available any time.

therealpotentials

Registered
Thanks, Mike for the big offer.

I would like for everyone who is interested to say their preference so we could see how this proposal is taken. I would prefer a place in Edmonton.

QUOTE (MikeMcCrae @ Nov 10 2009, 09:27 PM) I think a group in the Edmonton area would be wonderful. I have an office in Leduc with a boardroom that would work very well for this purpose. If people are interested in meeting out here I would be pleased to host such an event. I am not sure of how to organize the agenda but we could certainly work on that. If an alternate location is chosen I would not be offended and would still be very interested in being part of it. Except for every second Thursday night I could be available any time.

sean

Registered
My wife and I are also interested in a mastermind group. We have been successful in Edmonton realestate so far, but feel we are at a standstill and would love a group with fresh idea`s and to set great goals so we have a little push. We have a boardroom we could use in an apartment building in Edmonton, but would also be interested if it was somewhere else.

KenChu

Registered
Hi,
Yes, I`m interested too. Can you sign me up.

Thanks,

Ken
[email protected]
780-932-8562

DavidMacDonald

Registered
I`m in the mastermind program and would definitely be interested in joining this group!

I`ll probably get fired from my day job if I ask them if I can use their boardroom for working towards my financial freedom goal...

It looks like this thread has enough people to put something together! Sean says he has a boardroom in Edmonton we could use. The one in Leduc seems to be a bit of a drive for everyone (expecially on these wonderful winter roads).

Sean, do you think you could check into the availablily of the boardroom and let us know? If it`s not available, maybe we could use Mike`s for the time being until something in Edmonton comes up? Mike, Sean...what do you think?

Thanks!
Dave

domsrein

Registered
QUOTE (DavidMacDonald @ Dec 8 2009, 06:48 PM) I`m in the mastermind program and would definitely be interested in joining this group!

I`ll probably get fired from my day job if I ask them if I can use their boardroom for working towards my financial freedom goal...

It looks like this thread has enough people to put something together! Sean says he has a boardroom in Edmonton we could use. The one in Leduc seems to be a bit of a drive for everyone (expecially on these wonderful winter roads).

Sean, do you think you could check into the availablily of the boardroom and let us know? If it`s not available, maybe we could use Mike`s for the time being until something in Edmonton comes up? Mike, Sean...what do you think?

Thanks!
Dave

Braindan

Registered
I am interested in being a part of the mastermind...pls count me in
Brendan

therealpotentials

Registered
This is just a suggestion. Can we all meet up at a coffee or pizza bar to initially gather together and there finalize the details of the mastermind mind meeting? Please make suggestions. Thanks.

Top Bottom