Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Plumber

Judi220

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi everyone!
I am in need of a plumber and went to the Resource Section to find only one name for Edmonton. Aaron Kreb currently is listed with an inactive number. Can anyone help me by providing a new number or another referral please.
Thanks,
Judi

samwei

Registered
QUOTE (judi @ Oct 8 2008, 10:57 PM) Hi everyone!
I am in need of a plumber and went to the Resource Section to find only one name for Edmonton. Aaron Kreb currently is listed with an inactive number. Can anyone help me by providing a new number or another referral please.
Thanks,
Judi

Hi Judy,

You can give a call to Steve Krock, 780-893-8453. He`s a busy guy, but he`ll try to help you as quick as he can.

sam

mortgageman

Registered
I use AM/PM plumbing. I get really quick service.My properties are all on the north side near where the fellow lives so that probably helps in him getting to where I need him quickly.
Phone number is 780-444-9293

Judi220

New Forum Member
Registered
QUOTE (mortgageman @ Oct 9 2008, 12:47 PM) I use AM/PM plumbing. I get really quick service.My properties are all on the north side near where the fellow lives so that probably helps in him getting to where I need him quickly.
Phone number is 780-444-9293

You have made a big difference to my day.
Thanks Jason and Sam!
Judi

MichaelBradfield

Registered
I just called Am/Pm Plumbing.

The guy answered after a few rings

and then did not say anything for about

10 seconds. When he finally said something,

he quoted me $169 flat

rate to fix a drip under a bathroom sink,

plus parts. When I politely said I did not know it

would cost so much, he flatly said "If

you don't like the price call someone else".

Not too helpful, and definitely not pleasant

to talk to. So I will be calling someone else.

Top Bottom