Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Excited to attend ACRES Ontario!

Al Verwey

Registered
QUOTE (jessandy @ Mar 19 2009, 04:31 PM) question: do people generally dress in business attire or is it more relaxed? I don`t want to be the only unshaven guy in the room wearing baggy pants and a hoodie, if you know what I mean...

Dress comfortably - no need for business attire, unless you`re also trying to promote a business at the same time!

MKBridge

REIN Member
QUOTE (Brik8 @ Mar 13 2009, 03:25 PM) I just registered for ACRES Ontario on April 17, 18, 19 & I can hardly contain myself...

I have been reading posts on this forum on how good this program is and when I heard that REIN team was comming to Ontario I had to book. This will mean quite a trip as I live over 4 hrs away, but I think it`s gonna be worth it!!!!

I only have 1 question, I have been invited to attend a Friday REIN workshop, and wondering the value of that. I would have to take friday off of work in order to attend it, so just want to see if others feel that it`s worth the time off to try to attend.

Can`t wait till April...

Brian

Brian: I attended the ACRES program earlier this month in Vancouver. I had such a hectic week and had to drive 5 hours to get there, I was also not going to go to the Friday night portion. At the last minute I decided to go, and I was so glad I did! It was an excellent introduction to the weekend, great way to start meeting people who are so inspirational and motivating, and the night was a lot of darn fun! I highly recommend you take the time off and go to the Friday night session, it really is the first part of the weekend. I came home and declared I was a new woman and have been taking steps since to work toward my first purchase. Kathi

Itsik

Registered
QUOTE (MKBridge @ Mar 21 2009, 07:44 AM) Brian: I attended the ACRES program earlier this month in Vancouver. I had such a hectic week and had to drive 5 hours to get there, I was also not going to go to the Friday night portion. At the last minute I decided to go, and I was so glad I did! It was an excellent introduction to the weekend, great way to start meeting people who are so inspirational and motivating, and the night was a lot of darn fun! I highly recommend you take the time off and go to the Friday night session, it really is the first part of the weekend. I came home and declared I was a new woman and have been taking steps since to work toward my first purchase. Kathi

Where do you register for this event?
Thanks

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Click on the "Home" link above. There is a box in the middle of the top of the Home page that will link you to all the info on the Toronto ACRE weekend. You can register using a link on there.

Good Luck!

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (Itsik @ Mar 21 2009, 12:52 PM) Where do you register for this event?
Thanks

Or click here to go the page for ACRES weekends. The registration is near the bottom.

ChrisDavies

Registered
Actually my favorite ACRES attire is the guys from Oasis, who wear carhartt coveralls over a dress shirt and tie.

mystic8706

Registered
Wow, am I really pumped to attend now!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!

Well, I haven`t purchased tickets yet, so that was my question....Does the ACRE program in Toronto usually sell out??? I don`t get paid until 17th, (yes I know, talk about last minute...
), but I have no other choice, I cannot come up with $557 before then. I wanted to attend last year, but couldn`t afford it, this year I wouldn`t miss it for the world. I`ll be calling with pre-paid credit card in hand, and crossing all fingers and toes hoping there are still spots available. Unless you can buy tickets at the event???

Another question I have; Is there any ways to get discounts??? I see the "discount code" option when ordering....I mean I would definitely spend the money, even though it will leave me with very little spending cash, it is so worth it, but I also want to bring a friend for the extra 300 something, and 934 is a heck of a lot of money for me all at once!!!

This person will be my business partner, so I really want them to be there.....of course...lol.

And as to the question about whether to wear the Hoodie or not, I think business casual would be fine. I mean, you may be meeting a lot of people who could become business contacts, and plus the old saying is true, "Dress for success", right?? Although in my books, as long as you`re wearing clean and presentable clothing, you should be fine.

Any and all comments will be accepted and greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thanks!

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Yes, ACRE sells out every year. It is always very popular. Contact the REIN office this week and see if they can work something out with you. No guarantees, but it couldn`t hurt to try. Waiting until the 17th may be too late.

Good luck. I hope things work out for you.

Cheers!

NorthernAlex

Registered
Hello REIN/ACRE TEAM.
A couple months/weeks ago there was the question here in the forum if Thomas Beyer could attend at the ACRE Seminars. Was there anything posted and I missed it?
I think he would enrich every meeting with his experience.

Why wait until next year?

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Hi Alex,

I haven`t seen anything posted, but I don`t read all of them. You might want to send an email directly to the REIN team: [email protected].

Or, send a message to Thomas directly to see if he is coming our way.

Cheers!

donksky

Registered
FYI - the Friday meeting is only at night. So I don`t know if people have to skip or miss their day jobs to attent.

DanBarton

Registered
QUOTE (ChrisDavies @ Mar 26 2009, 06:21 PM) Actually my favorite ACRES attire is the guys from Oasis, who wear carhartt coveralls over a dress shirt and tie.

Thanks for the support Chris!

Top Bottom