Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Facebook Poll

jleonard

Registered
Over 7.2 million Canadians are now using Facebook. It`s the world`s largest and fastest growing social network. Can you be found on Facebook?

bluerockgroup

Registered
There is a big discrepancy between an `Addict` and `checking a few times per month.` I guess checking a few times per day puts me at the top.

On a related note, I`ve had reports that Facebook is nearing the top of the S-curve in terms of growth. Be on the lookout for the `next big thing` in terms of technological social networking tools and put it to work for your real estate empire.

-Grant

markl

Registered
I think the people who are in the last segment need to change their thinking facebook is just another tool such as kijiji or craigslists to advertise your suites or business. Oh well more for me I guess
style_emoticons

jleonard

Registered
QUOTE (bluerockgroup @ Jan 27 2008, 01:43 AM) There is a big discrepancy between an `Addict` and `checking a few times per month.` I guess checking a few times per day puts me at the top.

On a related note, I`ve had reports that Facebook is nearing the top of the S-curve in terms of growth. Be on the lookout for the `next big thing` in terms of technological social networking tools and put it to work for your real estate empire.

-Grant

Sorry about the discrepancy! I was trying to figure out how best to represent the question so that people who use the site daily vs those that use it say 5 - 10 times a month are differentiated. In general, I think a lot of people would refer to themselves as "addicts" thus the wording choice.

With such a large number of Canadians using the site, I thought the question would be interesting to see if real estate investors were picking up on the networking/marketing opportunity.

KimFranz

REIN Member
The only reason I signed up on facebook is for the networking/marketing opportunity.
style_emoticons

Kim

Top Bottom