Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Faulty Audio links

Luke_Frerichs

Registered
Hello,When ever i try to listen to Thomas Beyer`s Audio link in the "Interview with the Experts" section i click on the link to download then it sends me to another page in which i click the link that says "click here" and the page does not load up an internet explorer 404 cant find website page pops... On the REIN page this error appears at the top of the thomas beyer page that says "This file has been reported as broken because: i tried to download this file and the owen shaw file today. Neither would download.
please advise" ??

Luke

AndyLuchies

Registered
QUOTE (Luke_Frerichs @ Mar 22 2009, 05:29 PM) Hello,When ever i try to listen to Thomas Beyer`s Audio link in the "Interview with the Experts" section i click on the link to download then it sends me to another page in which i click the link that says "click here" and the page does not load up an internet explorer 404 cant find website page pops... On the REIN page this error appears at the top of the thomas beyer page that says "This file has been reported as broken because: i tried to download this file and the owen shaw file today. Neither would download.
please advise" ??

Luke

That`s not good. It must be a problem at your end (maybe you already know that)because I downloaded both of them Sat. afternoon (Ontario time) and they worked fine.

ChrisDavies

Registered
I posted a copy on my blog earlier in the week. Try that copy....http://www.chrisdavies.ca/2009/03/thomas-beyer-russell-westcott-interview/

Luke_Frerichs

Registered
QUOTE (jessandy @ Mar 22 2009, 04:45 PM) That`s not good. It must be a problem at your end (maybe you already know that)because I downloaded both of them Sat. afternoon (Ontario time) and they worked fine.

Thanks, Chris that worked out just fine..

appreciate the help

Luke

Top Bottom