Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finding ACRE System Demographics

vegasun

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi everyone,

I just finished the book and am having a hard time finding stats on stat Canada. Does anyone know where I can effectively find all the demographic stats so I can choose a city to buy real estate in?

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Almost any US city is a good buy. Most Canadian cities outside AB or SK is a hold right now I’d say.

Values in most BC and ON cities in decline this year AND tough to cash-flow with 70%+ leverage AND rent controlled.

I’d say this year and next buy in AB or SK.

Wait for bottom to form in BC and ON, but even then cash flow extremely difficult.

Thomas Beyer, Asset Manager & Improver, Hard Asset Investor & DeFi Asset Hodler, Author, Father, Mentor, Hiker, Kayaker www.prestprop.com

Last edited:

vegasun

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your input. I’ve always wanted to purchase property in the states. Somewhere warm would be nice. Living in Canada can get so cold!

Any advice on how I could get educated on the process of buying in the states? I would like to know about the process and expects lot the costs/taxes involved.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Don’t confuse a vacation property with an investment property.

US is huge. Pick a state and then a city that has upside and that you can go to repeatedly .. then go VERY DEEP. How to get started ?

Thomas Beyer, Asset Manager & Improver, Hard Asset Investor & DeFi Asset Hodler, Author, Father, Mentor, Hiker, Kayaker www.prestprop.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom