Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fire Inspection in Edmonton for a 4 plex...any references?

BJPastor

Registered
Anyone have a reference for a good fire inspector for Edmonton?

We took posession of a 4 plex in the neighborhood of King Edward Park in Edmonton and as part of getting a business licence we are required to get an up to date fire inspection of the building. Before I start calling businesses out the of the phone book, I thought I'd put the question out the REIN forums.

Thanks for you help.

B.J.

brentdavies

Registered
I am a bit confused on what you looking for? For an fire inspection, I call the Edmonton Fire Dept, Inspection branch, who do inspections on properties. I having an inspection this week for an multi family property.

But if you need the fire extinguishers and smoke detectors serviced and the annual inspection completed, then there are several firms who specialize in this service. Total Intergration Inc, 780-444-7004, or 3D fire and safety, or Amptec 780-426-7878. Or even better, go to the Edmonton Apartment Assocation website and go to the service directory. (www.eaa.ab.ca).

BJPastor

Registered
Yes, in discussion with the City Fire Inspection department, they require the fire extinguishers, alarm, smoke detectors, etc inspected every year. Before I have the City Fire Inspection done, I need a company to come in a certify and extinguishers/alarm/etc.

Thanks for the referrals. I appreciate it.

Top Bottom