Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First time Kitchener investor requests referrals

npraymayer

Registered
I am a first-time property investor based in Kitchener, and am keen to build my team so I can buy my first residential investment property (woohoo!). I would appreciate referrals for a lawyer, realtor and accountant. Ideally the professionals would have familiarity with the ACRE system. I prefer that they live in or close to Kitchener/Waterloo.

If you ARE one of these 3 professionals and live in the Kitchener area, please contact me [email protected] so we can talk.

Many thanks for your help.
Nancy Praymayer

housingrental

Registered
I`m not but happy to recommend some
And might be able to help you if you need help renting or managing in KW

andrejusc

Registered
Hi, I`m in the same boat, just starting up investing in Waterloo. I would really appreciate your referrals for RE agent, mortgage broker, who are familiar with ACRE system, also home inspector, insurance agent, etc. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Andrejus

tahani

REIN Member
hello to all.

my name is Tahani and i am a real estate broker who sold in the area for 15 years. i no loner sell there but i do know any one and every one that you need to add to your team. i know top agents and top lawyers and contractors and etc.

we have two great agents who are REIN members and sell in the area.
Bill Keats and his number is 519 888 7110 and kaleem Rahman and his number is 519 623 6200

the lawyer is Victor Hussein and his number is 519 744 8585 and if you need more names just let me know.

the contractor is Hani Aburaneh(my brother) who specializes and follows the REIN Model.

who else and what else you need just email me. will be happy to help.

Tahani

invst4profit

Registered
Referrals are useful but you really need to hit the street and start meeting real estate agents yourself. Meet as many as you can before settling on one or two.
Personalities and business practices are equally important.
Find a agent that is also a landlord if you can.

LarryTeeple

Registered
QUOTE (npraymayer @ Apr 20 2009, 10:53 AM) I am a first-time property investor based in Kitchener, and am keen to build my team so I can buy my first residential investment property (woohoo!). I would appreciate referrals for a lawyer, realtor and accountant. Ideally the professionals would have familiarity with the ACRE system. I prefer that they live in or close to Kitchener/Waterloo.

If you ARE one of these 3 professionals and live in the Kitchener area, please contact me [email protected] so we can talk.

Many thanks for your help.
Nancy Praymayer

Hi Nancy,

I purchased my first three investment properties in the KW area last fall. I was introduced to a real estate agent who specializes in investment properties, understands the numbers, is an investor himself, and is good at his profession. He also has a blog which you can check out.

His name is Benjamin Bach

[email protected]
cell 519.505.1310

Invest & Be Wealthy - http://BenjaminBach.com

The Wealth Team
Keller Williams Golden Triangle Realty, Brokerage
9-871 Victoria St N, Kitchener

One of the toughest questions for me to answer was "what type of investment property are you looking for?". As a first time investor I wasn`t sure, and that made it tough for an agent to help. Ben was able to set me up in three properties which are all going to cash flow well within the first year with my added value changes (which seems to be what I like, so far).

Best wishes in your investing. I personally like the strength of the rental market in this area, which is supported by the strong fundamentals. As Don says, the tenants are your customers and the more customers the better.

Larry

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Hi Everyone,

My husband Steven Roorda and I live, work & invest in K-W-C. We have a team we are very proud of and would be happy to share with each of you.

Send us an email at [email protected] and I`ll send you all the contact information.

Cheers!

Top Bottom