Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For SALE : My REIN meetings notes

TodorYordanov

Registered
Well, I had one hour to "kill" yesterday before meeting with a REIN friend and on my way to the Ontario monthly meeting. So I decided to have a look at my notes from the last 12 months. I can`t tell you how much great information is there. I made a summary of all the notes for easy reference and a "To Do" list of all the things that I am yet to follow through on and books to read.Here are some examples:Dec. 6th 2007 - "Never play in the "grey" area."
Dec. 15th 2007
- "It`s going to be a year of fear!", "Peak of foreclosures in US predicted for July, August and September 2008"
Somewhere around that time
- " Five years from now we will all look like geniuses, if we follow the system."

And on , and on, but I can`t give you all the notes for free.

Writing things down gives me a point of reference by which to measure my progress.

It`s been an amazing one year at REIN.

Almost forgot, the price for the notes is $1,000,000 Canadian
. Serious inquiries only!
style_emoticons

Todor

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Todor,

Thank you for the smiles and chuckles!

A friend of mine here in Cambridge was an Edmonton REIN member back in the early days. We were discussing REIN research and she said how remarkable it is that year after year the REIN researcher predictions are "bang-on."

REIN Baseball cap... $20.00
REIN JV Secrets... $987.00
Todor`s REIN notes... priceless.

style_emoticons

Top Bottom