Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good real estate agent in Orillia?

surfermoe

Registered
Hi folks,

My wife and I live and invest in Ottawa, and are looking to expand our horizons into Orillia. Can anyone recommend a realtor there who has experience with investment properties and is familiar with REIN`s approach to RE investing?

Many thanks,

Moe

JasonEtheridge

Registered
QUOTE (surfermoe @ Feb 27 2010, 08:39 PM)
Hi folks,

My wife and I live and invest in Ottawa, and are looking to expand our horizons into Orillia. Can anyone recommend a realtor there who has experience with investment properties and is familiar with REIN's approach to RE investing?

Many thanks,

Moe

I ve been using Dan Stoutt at REmax Orillia. He s the head of the real estate board and a 3rd generation broker in the area. I haven t met anyone who knows Orillia like he does.

705-329-8232. [email protected]

surfermoe

Registered
QUOTE (JasonEtheridge @ Feb 27 2010, 08:10 PM)
I ve been using Dan Stoutt at REmax Orillia. He s the head of the real estate board and a 3rd generation broker in the area. I haven t met anyone who knows Orillia like he does.

705-329-8232. [email protected]

Thanks for the referral, Jason. I will certainly contact Dan.

If anyone else has the name of a good realtor in Orillia, would appreciate getting their contact details.

Moe

surfermoe

Registered
QUOTE (thejules @ Feb 28 2010, 02:45 PM)
The Realtor that I has been working with me the past 8 years is Bill Robertson (705) 330-4625 Email: [email protected]

Thanks, Jules. I've sent Bill a message.

Moe

EquityEric

Registered
Marci Scumrik

[email protected]

She is with Remax, has lived in the city her entire life and knows the city inside and out. She also understands what investors are looking for.

Bill Robertson is good as well.

Top Bottom